CHAPTER 42

THREE WEEKS LATER

AQUA'S POV:

For the past 3 weeks Celest and i jave been working and designing with chanel for our collaboration. Paris fashion week is next week and I'm pretty excited this collaboration could change my career forever and I'm very grateful.

Also for the past 3 weeks i have not really seen Quinton. I mean, he comes home in the evening when I'm sleeping and leaves before i wake up.

This week i only saw him once and when i talked to him he just gave me one word answers and goes back to his office upstairs or he just take his car keys and leaves.

"GIRL!" i snapped out of my thoughts to Celest snapping her fingers in my face.

"Huh?"

"Aqua. I've been calling you for like the past 5 minutes. I was just asking if you think this material will work for this dress?"

I looked down at the material and the design of the dress. The material would work and the dress will be reallt beautiful. But, i just couldn't help but think about what's happening with Quinton. Is he bored of me alread? Is he sleeping with someone else? Or is he just stressed about the new hotels? I just couldn't pin my finger on what could be stressing him right now. But i know there something smoking.

"Okay girl. What the hell is going on. Spill." Celest said.

"Nothing is going on" i said looking down.

"Girl you're the worst liar in the world. I know you better than anyone. You always look down whenever you hide something or lie. We are already done with this collection all we need is to finish this 1 dress and send these clothes off to Paris. Which means i jave time to sit here and listen to you. So, Spill the tea" she said.

"For the past 3 weeks i have hardly seen Quinton. I talked to him yesterday and he gave me one word answers and just left. He comes home when we're sleeping and leaves before we wake up. I know there must be something that he's not telling me."

"Okay. From my experience girl. It sounds like your man is stressed. It must be work, you know building hotels around tje world ain't never easy. Just try to talk to him okay?"

"Yeah i will." I said. I stood up and we gave each other a hug.

"Now, let's go get those two twins of yours. Aunty misses them."

.......

THREE WEEKS PRIOR

QUINTON'S POV:

Today is the day Jordyn and i go do the DNA testing for this child she claims is mine. I left the office and early and went to the hospital where we would be doing the tests.

"Okay. Let's get this over with." I said when i walked into the appointment room.

"No need to be bossy." Jordyn said.

"Just shut and sit down." I said already irritated with her.

The door opened and in walked in an older woman.

"Good day. I'm doctor Brown and ill be taking the DNA tests for you." She said shaking our hands.

"Nice to meet you" i said.

"Nice to meet you too,so i wanted to know what kind of testing you would prefer, we have blood testing, saliva and we can use mucus.?" She said.

"Which one is more effective in proving the DNA correctly?" I asked.

"The blood testing is more efficient and trusted because it has more DNA cells for both parties."

"Okay. We can do the blood work."

"Okay then let me go get the testing kit." She got up and left me with the shedevil herself.

"So. When it's proven that this child is yours, i want $200 000 in child support."

"WHAT?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes,i also want you to set up and 30 million dollar trust fund for our child since he or she won't be getting any share from your empire."

"You must be nuts. You not getting a cent, until this child is proven to be mine." I said in anger.

Seriously? $200 000 in child support what is this child made out of, gold?

"We're ready for you." The doctor said poking her head in the room.

We left the conulting room and went to take thw blood work.

After taking the blood the doctor marked it sent it out to the lab or testing.

"So doctor. How long will it take for the results to come back?" I asked.

"Probably a week. If you want to speed up the process you could get them working 3 working days." She said.

"I would like them as soon as possible. Don't worry about the cost I'll pay." I said

"Okay. You will receive your results in 3 working days." She said.

I left the hospital with Jordyn trailing behind me.

"What so you want Jordyn?" I asked.

"After the results come back,you have to go to the next doctor's appointments with me." She said.

"If the child is mine." I said opening my car door. I got in and told the driver to drive back to the office.

....

3 DAYS LATER.

I was in my office looking over the blueprints for the new hotel I'm building in Dubai.

"Sir. There is a package here for you." My assistant said to me over the phone.

"Can you please bring it in my office."

"Yes sir."

After my assitant dropped off the package. I didn't hesitate opening it. Ofcourse I'm nervous,but i have to find put sooner or later.

I opened the paper and looked over the the test results. I couldn't belive what i saw.

..........

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!

I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST A MONTH.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AT THE SURROGATE_1_2 ALL UPDATES WILL BE POSTED THERE.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!!

LOVE SARAH❤