CHAPTER 49

QUINTON:

"MAN  YOU REALLY MESSED UP!!! YOU'RE STUPID YOU KNOW THAT?? VERY STUPID. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!!!! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY AQUA LIKE THAT?!!! SHE BASICALLY GAVE UP HER LIFE JUST TO GIVE YOU THW STEP AHEAD AND ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS!!!! SHE'S BEEN DEALING WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FOR A LONG TIME AND NOT ONCE DID YOU EVER HEAR HER WHINE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. YOU KNOW WHAT DEEP DOWN IN MY HEART,I'M HOPING YOU GET DIVORCE PAPERS, I WANT TO HER TO FIND SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU,SOMEONE WHO WILL APPRECIATE HER, SOMEONE WHO WILL TREAT HER BETTER AND NOT THROW MONEY AT HER AND SOMEONE WHO RESPECTS HER. I'M ALSO PRAYING THAT SHE TAKES TJOSE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AWAY FROM YOU. I'M PRAYING FOR THAT WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!."

I was sitting on the couch worrried as hell while my brother has been shouting at me.

"Can't you be supportive and loving towards me man?" I asked him.

"No you don't deserve it. You don't deserve shit. You are so ungrateful man, you appreciate nothing about what you've got,i repeat you appreciate nothing?"

"I'm trying to come up with a solution. I'm trying to fix this situation. I'm trying my best."

"QUINTON TRYING YOUR BEST DOES NOT MEAN SITTING ON THE COUCH AND DROWNING YOURSELF IN BEER. IT MEAN COMING UP WITH A SOLUTION, A PLAN, A STRATEGY FOR HOW  YOU'RE GOING TO FIX THIS.!!!!".

"Okay okay i get it,i need a plan. I need to do something. But what??"

"That's for you to find out. I gotta go mom and dad won't stop calling and the company stocks are falling. I warned you about this, fix your mess."

My brother then walked out and left me alone in the hotel room.

If I told Aqua, would this situation jave turned up differently??? Would it have been much easier to deal with,would it be less public,  would Aqua have found a way to forgive me???? All of these questions are making me feel like i need a time machine just to turn things back and be open and honest with my wife instead of being secretive about everyhting.  Then things wouldn't have turned out this way, Aqua would be mad. But because i was open and honest with her,she would've been forgiving and supportive. Now i have a kid who i don't believe is mine and my wife's heart is broken.

What do i do??.

My phone rang and i saw it was my father calling.  I picked up the call.

"Hey father." I said.

"DON'T 'HEY' ME YOU IDIOT.!!! Your mother and i need to talk to you. Come home now"

"Aren't you going to ask how I'm doing first?"

"I don't need to. You brought this onto yourself. Come home now. Your driver is waiting outside your hotel. Use the back door to exit.

"Fine".

I got up. Took a shower and got ready to leave.

I wonder what my father has to say about this.

......................... .............................

49 UP!!!

WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THE END. HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL SO FAR??? DO YOU THINK QUINTON'S BROTHER WAS RIGHT? DO YOU THINK HE SHOULD'VE REACHED OUT???

COMMENT BELOW!!!!!

LOVE SARAH 💜