CHAPTER 47

AQUA'S POV:

Celeste and i have been spending alot of time together.  Going shopping, eating food and exploring Paris, France.

We also spent alot of time with our partners. Dragging them shopping,to the spa and forcing them to do some goat yoga with us. Which was hilarious. The boys were so mad at  us they refused to want to do anything we suggested.

Today was the d-day. Were at the venue where the fashion show wws taking place. I felt so nervous. I wws backstage making sure everyhting was going as directed.  Checking the models,make-up,hair, nails, clothing and jewellery. 

"Hey you good?" Asked Celest. It was 3 minutes before the show and i was a nervous wreck.

"Yeah. Just nervous"

"You gonna do great. I know it."

Celest and i watched the fashion show from backstage. 

"You ready?" Asked Celest.

"Yeah." I said.

All 3 of us walked out during the finale all i could remeber were flashing lights and hearing people cheering in the venue.

After the show we did alot of interviews with magazines and reporters. Quinton, Celest, Dominique and i walked the red carpet for the after party.

Quinton's  POV:

During the after party  my phone kept ringing.  It was an unknown number so i ignored it. After a while it became annoying so i had to excuse myself to answer.

"Hello." I said.

"You didn't come." Said Jasmine

"And????" I asked.

"I GAVE BIRTH TO OUR SON YESTERDAY  AND YOU DIDN'T COME, I CALLED AND MESSAGED AND EMAILED YOU!!!!!!!!"  She screamed on the other end of the line.

"Look i told you how this is going to work. Why are you catching feelings??" I asked.

"I wanted you there as the father of OUR child but you weren't there."

"Yeah well get over it." I said rolling my eyes.

"You're gonna pay for what you did. It won't be long until you regret what you just did to me."

"Yeah, whatever.  Bye." I ended the call and went back to mingling with people and celebrating my wife's success.

A few minutes later everyone's phones at the party started ringing. Aqua and i looked and around and people started whispering to each other while looking at us. I turned and saw Aqua looking at her phone with tears streaming down her face.

"How could you??" She aksed. She ran out the building in tears with Celest tailing behind her.

"Hey man. Let's go." Dominique said pulling me out.

We got in the car and went back to tje hotel.

" what's going on?" I asked.

Dominique took out his phone and showed me a news article.

'BILLIONAIRE QUINTON JACK'S WELCOMES BABY NUMBER 3 WITH WIFE'S SISTER JASMINE, IS THIS A BATTLE OF THE SISTER'S?'

.....................

SOOOOO THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!

PLEASE FOLLOW THE BOOKS INSTAGRAM PAGE ON "The Surrogate1_2"

Love Sarah❤