CHAPTER 45

QUINTON'S POV :

I woke  up to the sound of my phine ringing. I looked at the alarm clock and it was only 2 o'clock in the morning, i sat up straight and answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hello Quinton Jacks."

Said the most annoying voices in the history of voices. I mean even a school teachers voice is even more delightful than her's. It was Aqua's sister  Jordan. I got up and walked out of the bedroom and closed the door and went downstairs.

"What do you want?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"How can you ask me that.  You know very well that i might give birth anytime and you that very well, so why do i see that you and your wife have taken a vacation?".

"Well Jordyn, i do not have to answer to you and secondly i don't care when you give birth, thirdly you better leave Aqua alone." I said in a warning tone.

"Not happening.  It's not fair that Aqua get's the fame, the money snd the ulitimate husband when she's never deserved it. I should be the one living like this NOT HER!!!!!!"

"Jordyn, you've been singing the same song for a very long time. Just let it go and move on. You and i we're NOTHING. What makes you think i will ever love you? You're too lazy to even make something of yourself, so what makes you think I'll even bother making something of you?" I said in an angry tone.

"You're gonna regret this Quinton. That's a promise, stamped, sealed and delivered." She said in a threatful tone.

"Whatever woman." I dropped the called and sat on the couch thinking.

I know that was a threat, that family always has something up their sleeve, some dirty work planned. So i knew that whatever she eas threatening me about was something i had to be prepared for. There is a possiblity that the child is carrying is 50% mine and 50% not. I had to come up with something.

I went to bed and snuggled next to my wife.  I know Aqua has been through  alot in her life. She deserves all the love in the world that i can give her. So if it means covering up my crazy, evil deeds to make her happy then so be it.

.............

HELLOOOOO

MAN, JORDYN IS JUST  LIKE A ZIT THAT WON'T QUIT. THAT GIRL JUST KEEPS POPPING UP.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY.

LOVE SARAH ❤❤