First day

Walking into my classroom, I saw the three ladies. They sat on the far side near the windows. A slight twitch of my lips as I saw another girl dash away from them. She looked terrified.
“Oh my!” I heard closer to me. Turning another girl sat in the front row. Her eyes large round starring at me with an open mouth.
“Is something wrong?” I asked.
“You, your beautiful.” She breathed out. The small smile left my face. How I hated that they judge me on my looks. I bowed my head slightly.
“Well, thank you.” I said a bit curtly.
“Mr. Soma!” Ms. Honda waved to me. I smiled back. It was hard not to at that eager look on her face.
“Yuki, please, Ms. Honda.” I said as I moved toward her. “I am afraid I ruined…” was as far as I got. The door was rudely kicked in.
“There you are you sniveling rat!” he shouted. My breath caught in my throat. How did he know?
“Relax, he calls everyone that.” Uo stated. Oh a slang. I smirked. “It appears you met?” she went on.
“Yes, I sort of ran into him.” Ms. Honda giggled. Hana looked only mildly amused. “It was an accident, I assure you.” I said placing my bag on a desk near me.
“Not to hot head it wasn’t.” Uo whispered. He was coming across the room yelling the entire way.
“HOW DARE YOU JUST WALK AWAY. WE HAVE UNFINISHED…” He was in striking distance now. My hand shot out. The slap across his face was loud in the suddenly silent room. His head jerked back, eyes wide as he tried to focus on me.
“The classroom is no place for such loudness.” I said calmly. “If you care to settle our misunderstanding in a violent manner, than I will be all to willing to accommodate you.” He looked surprised. “After school, where we met.” I said.
“You're on filthy little rat!” he snarled still rubbing the sting on his cheek. “We should make a bet.” He plopped down in a chair beside me as we all took seats. “When I beat you, I want you to be my slave for a week. only during school hours of course.” He looked smug.
“Very well. But I won’t lose. So, when I win, then you shall be my slave.” I insisted. He scoffed.
“No one beats me in this school.” Was that a note of sadness? Was he looking for a worthy opponent? I leaned over to look him in the eye.
“I assure you, I have never been bested, save from my master.” That look in his eye, was it respect? Awe? Hope? I smiled as the teacher called class to order.
As the day went on I found myself watching the tall red haired boy. He was loud, stubborn generally obnoxious which should have turned me against any thoughts other than hurting him. Instead his antics had me fighting to keep from laughing. I hid my smile behind my hands or books. As I watched him I noticed how good looking he was. Red eyes that flashed hysterically as he yelled stupidity.
If I didn’t abhor the very thought of a slave, I would love to make him mine for real. During lunch I sat alone, gazing out the window. I thought of my own slave chamber. The one I was punished in. How would Kyo look in chains, naked. His firey temper flaring in the cold dark as I came for him. I bit my lip to keep the soft moan as quiet as possible. He had a great body, I felt it through his shirt when I bumped into him.
This lead me to thinking about our fight. I was very disciplined, but the image of him in a dungeon really was doing things to the parts of my body under the table. I would have to keep such thoughts at bay or the embarrassment… Shigure would love to have that conference with the teachers.
“He popped a boner, you say. You’re sure it was my Yuki, that’s so unlike him.” I chuckled to myself as his voice sang in my head.
A fist slammed onto the table, startling me from my daydream. Turning slowly I let my eyes wander over the well muscled arm. Tendons and muscle vibrating from the impact. His face came into view as my eye roved over the shoulders. He looked pissed. “What the hell are you laughing at, pretty boy!?” he screamed.
I leaned back, looking at him a smirk gracing my lips. “Why, Kyo, you think I’m pretty? That’s so kind of you.” I stated. Blood rushed to the wrong head when I saw how red his face got. The blossoming color adding to his attractiveness.
“That, th, that’s not wh….” I leaned forward slightly to place my chin on my hand.
“Do I fluster you? How adorable?” I teased. Was I teasing him or myself? I paused to wonder.
He jerked upright. Pointing a long thin finger at me. “You, me…” he pointed to himself. “After school…” he stammered as I kept the slight curve to my lips watching him. I half lowered my eye lids.
“That is the plan.” I purred in my best Shigure impersonation. Where had this come from. This so wasn’t me. But oh the way it made him look. “I can’t wait to make you my slave.” I bit my lip. “The things I could do…”
“No, I uh, you cant, uh not…” with that he spun around rushing out of the room. I laughed to myself. This new me could be an ass, but it felt good seeing him like that.
I stood to take care of my things. A young woman was walking by. She almost dropped her books. Moving swiftly I caught them for her. Handing them back I gave her the tiniest of smiles.
“You almost dropped this. I am glad I was here.” I placed them back in her arms as she looked at me in wide eye wonder. “I must be going.” I gave her a gentle bow before heading out of the room.
I saw Ms. Honda and her friends. She waved to me. “Soma, are you having a good day?” she asked coming up to me. I smiled politely at her.
“It certainly has been interesting. Thank you for checking in with me.” She giggled.
“You are so polite.”
“Yes he is a real prince among men!” Uo stated.
“Oh, no I’m just…”
“Prince Yuki.” A girl walking by whispered to herself. No they can’t call me that! I felt like screaming.
“Please, just Yuki.” I said to her, offering a soft smile to lighten the harsh words. She looked flustered. Not nearly as cute as Kyo had been by the time he walked away from me. Oh Kyo. I forgot the conversation I was having as my eyes turned toward the window. My mind turned to him. How his cheeks colored then flamed at my teasing. I smiled shifting the books in my hand to cover the front of my pants. I will never tell Shigure about this.
“Oh, Yuki, there you are!” it was like my mind conjured him here. He came strolling down the hall. The principle was walking at his side. I looked at them for a moment.
“Shigure, so kind of you to come.” I oozed patience with hint of sarcasm. He caught on to both. The twinkle in his eye proved he knew I was just undermining him.
“Yes, well you did say I needed to meet the principle. To prove you weren’t living alone in shameful secret.” He winked at me. The stupid dog! I let none of the anger show. Instead I smiled politely.
“Tohru will you be coming by this evening?” Shigure shifted his eyes to the girl standing a slight distance away. In reality I had forgotten she was still in the hall.
“Of course, sir.” She beamed a happy smile up at him.
“You know, I was thinking. With Yuki now living with me, I should increase your time with us. You can come over everyday after school.” He smirked at me as I kept the smile in place while thinking of ways I could murder him in his sleep. If he ever slept!
“You can cook us hot meals and since you and Yuki are in the same grade, I’m sure he would love to do homework with you.” His smile filled his face, crinkling his eyes closed. Yes definitely murder. Maybe I could make it look like a suicide. I narrowed my eyes at him.
“Oh, of course. That would be great.” She smiled. Was she really that dense?
“I will compensate you accordingly.” He offered. She laughed thanking him. Then he was turning back to me. His smile a little less jubilant.
“Yuki, you will of course, escort her home. Right after school, no dallying!” he warned shaking a finger at me.
“We maybe a little late. I have an errand after school.” I stated. He huffed.
“Well don’t take too long then.” With that he turned to guide the principle away jabbering about how lovely the hallway was.
“What a fool.” I whispered under my breath.
“What was that?”  Ms. Honda turned to look up at me. I gave her a slight smile.
“Nothing. I shall meet you out front, right after the last bell.” I told her. She gave me that goofy huge grin of hers agreeing to my suggestion. With a bow I made my exit from them.
He was there, down the hall. I saw him peering around the corner. His orange hair a dead give away. I smiled at him lurking there. Was he watching me? Trying to find a chink in my happy armor? Many others have tried that tactic as well. It was impenetrable.
For years I perfected it. Hiding the pain I felt while maintaining a contented appearance. With a family like mine, who would let anyone in. I chuckled softly as I passed him. He snorted spun around to head down another corridor. I had memorized the layout of the school. I knew the hall I was in intersected the one he had just scurried down. Increasing my pace I hurried up. Reaching the spot where they met I spun to face the hall. He was rushing down it with his head down.
I shifted my stance so he wouldn’t knock me over. With his mind wherever it had gone, he barreled right into. I caught his arms holding tightly. “Why Kyo, I would never think you actually wanted to be in my arms.” I joked softly in his ear.
My fingers squeezed the muscles of his arms. I could feel the cords under his skin tighten, he didn’t push me away. “So strong. I can’t wait until school lets out.” I purred before letting him go. He fell against the wall as I sauntered away.