Part 1

Alright my lovelies this story has been going around in my brain. Anyways I read all these stories of the other characters as faathers, but have yet to see one of Tendou. Enjoy!

Tendou sighed as he settled down in his room after a hard practice and school day. Satori knew that getting into this school was hard, but the schoolwork and practice was a little much for the first year. Sighing, he set his bag down ready to do his homework when his roommate and new friend Ushijima Wakatoshi walked in confused. "Hello Ushiwaka how was class?" "It was fine. But I do have a question." Ushijima turned back to the hallway outside their dorm and picked something up. Turning around, Wakatoshi was holding a small basket with a baby in it."EEHHH?! WHERE DID A BABY COME FROM WAKATOSHI!!!" "Tendou, shh you'll wake her." Too late, the little baby woke up and started crying. Tendou picked you up and started bouncing you gently in his arms slowly but surely, you began to calm down. Looking into the basket, Ushijima noticed a note addressed to Satori. Satori noticed as well and picked it up.

The Letter

Dear Satori,

Here take this brat, I can't believe I ever wasted my time or breath on you.
She's your kid, she has no name.  She's nothing more than a mistake. I never want to see the two of you ever again!
Go to Hell,

Mother's name.

Satori looked at the note three times before looking back down at you. There was no denying that you were his, the little tuft of hair that you had was red, along with your eyes as well. "Tendou?" Satori looked up to his friend, "S-she's mine, look." Grabbing the  letter, reading what it said "So what do you want to do with her?" Tendou looked at you as you made a cooing noise both boys looked at you and their hearts melted. "Mai." Satori said out of the blue, "What?" "Her name, her name is going to be Mai (My) Tendou." He looked down at you with love in his eyes. "She's not a mistake Tendou." Your dad smiled "Nope, she's my little miracle girl."

Hey people! So sorry this was so short, but this honestly I just had to write it. So I hope my Tendou fans will read this, I definately be making this into a great story. Merry Christmas!