Part 5

Alright, I'm so sorry about the wait but I finally got an idea for this chapter so enjoy!

It was a few days later after the team found out about the training camp. And of course you were absolutely excited to go and meet new people, nothing could ruin your good mood!

Tendou was sleeping peacefully when something poked his cheek repeatedly, "Daddy...." Satori shot up and gasped at what he saw, you and your bed were covered in vomit. "Oh baby what happened?" Carefully and quickly, your dad brought you into the bathroom and immediately got you in the tub. Once you were cleaned up, Tendou took your temperature. "Oh my little paradise, you have a fever." He thought to himself what was he gonna do? You were sick and unfortunately Tendou had finals this week he couldn't take care of you. Wait maybe his mom could take you, looking at the clock it was six in the morning. He knew his mom would be up. Grabbing his phone he called his mom. "Well Satori isn't this a nice surprise to here from you." "Mom, Mai is sick, she has a fever and got sick and and and." "Satori calm down and breathe the poor dear is sick she needs you to be calm." Tendou took a deep breath, "Ok I'm calm, mom I need you to take Mai this week, I wish I could but finals are this week." "Of course I can, just get her into clean pajamas and pack her some clothes I'll take care of everything else I'll be there soon." Your dad dressed you and got you ready, picking you up he brought you to the campus gate. "Daddy? We going?" "You're going to grandma's for a few days baby, you're too sick right now to go to daycare. " "Wanna be with you..." "I know you do little paradise I want to be with you too, but I have tests this whole week, I can't watch you." Walking through the gate, you saw your grandma standing by her car "Oh my poor grandbaby." Taking you from Tendou she placed you in your car seat.  "Daddy..." Your dad came up to you and kissed your forehead "It'll be alright paradise, just until you get better." He turned and hugged his mom "Please take care of her mom. I will Satori now go get ready for school. " Tendou turned and headed back to the dorms. As soon as he closed the door to his room he sank down a few tears slipping. You were daddy's girl other than going to daycare, you were never apart from him, and considering you were sick it made him absolutely lost without you. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw tig tig sitting on his bed he grabbed it hugging it tight to his chest. Already missing his miracle child.

Back to you

You were brought into the house you've been here a few times before when Tendou would come home on one of his  rare free weekends. "There's my favorite granddaughter!" "Papa!"  You were cut off by a coughing fit, your grandma gently rubbing your back. " Come on baby, let's get some medicine in you and a nap. She brought you into your dad's room where you guys always slept. Placing you on the bed you hugged the stuffed eagle that was sitting there. It was your dad's but you used it when you were here. " I miss daddy..." "I know hunny but you need to sleep you'll be better in no time." And with tears streaming down your face, you fell asleep."

Back to Tendou

Tendou slumped into the cafeteria that morning, looking around he saw the rest of the volleyball team already eating.  Sitting down he put his face in his hands, "Hey Satori what's wrong and where's Mai?" Reon asked "She got sick this morning and is staying with my parents for the week... I miss her so much." Semi patted his back, trying to comfort his friend none of them knew what to say. You were their princess so of course they were all concerned for Mai. "It'll be alright Mai's a strong girl, she'll be ok." Ushijima replied. The rest nodded agreeing with him. "Come on we gotta head to class" Taichi said and with that, everyone headed to class.

A few days later...

You and your papa were sitting in front of the TV watching the three stooges (this is a shout out for my papa he and I used to do this every Saturday night and unfortunately he passed away 3 years ago I love you papa). You were feeling better your fever gone but with a minor cough though. But considering Satori had the last of his finals today, you wouldn't be leaving till tomorrow. "Mai, come here sweetie." You ran into the kitchen seeing your grandma cooking in the kitchen and setting the table; grandma had said earlier that company over for lunch but she wouldn't say who it was. "Here taste this." Your grandma had you try her mac and cheese it was your favorite it was soooo good! The doorbell rang and your grandma was excited.  "Come and help me greet the company Mai." Picking you up she went to the door and opened it. Mai sat there for a second and then.... "DADDY!!!" Tendou and the rest of the volleyball team were standing on the porch. "Come in come in please make yourselves at home." Tendou's mother always welcomed the team in her home she considered them her other children.  Tendou took Mai from his mom and cuddled you close to him "Oh my little paradise how I've missed you so..." He sat down next to his father with you in your father's lap. You snuggled close missing your father's presence this whole week "You feel better little duckling?" Reon asked the whole team sat around the room all watching you. You nodded your head and got down from your dad's lap, going around you gave each of your uncles a hug. Ending with Wakatoshi; "Ok everyone it's time for lunch!" Making grabby hands at Ushijima he picked you up and brought you into the dining room. After a wonderful lunch you were getting sleepy." Come on my miracle girl, time for a nap." Heading up to his room he got under the covers and held you against his chest. And father and daughter drifted off to sleep.

Ok wow it's been a year since I started thus book I knew I needed to update I hope you guys enjoy. Next chapter will begin the training camp! Till next time Maximoff216 signing off!