Part 7

Alright guys this is it, the moment you've been waiting for, the greatest, the very... (Coach Washijo appears in front of author). "GET ON WITH IT OR I'LL MAKE YOU RUN LAPS!!" Eep! Please enjoy this while I run away in fear. One last thing, there is a slight change to the program, for the training camp I included date tech and johzenji, they are being replaced by Aoba Johsai and Inarizaki. Now please enjoy!

Mai grumbled as she felt someone shake her. "Come on paradise, it's time to get up." "Too early dada..." "Oh really? So you're too tired to go to the training camp?" You sprung up immediately at that. "Today?" "Yes today, now hurry up slow poke, or we'll be late." Getting out of bed, you went to the clothes that your daddy had placed out for you, nothing too over the top considering it was a travel day.

" Getting out of bed, you went to the clothes that your daddy had placed out for you, nothing too over the top considering it was a travel day

(your outfit)

Pretty soon you guys were to go, heading towards the gym.  You followed behind your dad as fast as you could, soon you guys got to the bus where the rest of the team was. Dropping your stuff on the ground, you walked over to Semi making grabby hands. Chuckling he picked you up. "Good morning Mai." "Mmm too early unca Semi...." It was true, while you were excited to go, it was definitely too early for your little body to be awake at this time. You buried your head in his neck, ready to fall asleep. 

Timeskip because author is lazy I'm sorry

You woke up to someone shaking you awake, "Come on hun, we're here." You opened your eyes and saw Reon chuckling at your expression. "Come on little duckling." Picking you up, you guys made it off the bus and headed with the rest of your team. "Hey Reon, let me have my daughter for a sec." He passed you over to your dad and the two of you made it to the very front of the crowd by the coaches. It was then that you realized that the other schools were there and man were they taalllll.  Tendou turned around so now you guys faced the other schools and you wondered what was going on. "Can I have everyone's attention please." You were shocked not hearing your grandpa yell, everyone quieted down, waiting to hear what was going on.

"Now I'm sure some of you have noticed that there is a child here at the training camp. Her name is Mai Tendou, Satori's daughter, she will be here during the entire camp, she will be with the Shiratorizawa team, and if I find out anyone has harmed her or has made her upset. I can assure you you will never play volleyball for the remainder of camp, am I understood?" "YES SIR!!" Looking out at the crowd of boys, you thought it was weird that some of the groups looked like owls, cats, and foxes. Tendou went and stood with the rest of the team, you put your arms out towards Ushijima, chuckling lightly, he took you in his arms.

You looked around the room it looked like your daycare, only bigger and no toys. "What are we in here for?" "This is where we'll be sleeping, paradise." "But it's a class, and what do we sleep on, the floor?" You looked at the tile, it didn't look very comfortable. "We'll be sleeping on futons think of it like a big sleepover." You looked to uncle Semi who was unrolling what looked like a mat. "Come here Mai." Going over to Semi, he set you on his makeshift bed and you found that it was quite comfortable. You giggled bouncing on the bed, "Look Mai." Satori finished setting up your bed and you went over and snuggled your stuffed animal. 

"Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I come in?" You all looked up to see a guy with his hair that... looked like a rooster? "I'm Kuroo, the captain of Nekoma, just wanted to welcome you and give you guys a rundown of how this camp's gonna work. As you know, all the other teams are here. They're already in the gym doing warm up stretches so once you guys finish up here, head to the gym and stretch and we'll begin." "Bye-bye rooster!" Kuroo stopped in his tracks, and turned to you, surprised. Your dad, who was trying not to laugh said, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know she was gonna say that." But Kuroo just smiled and knelt down to your height, "That's ok, as long as she let's me call her chibi-chan."  You nodded and giggled, petting hie hair. "Soft." Kuroo thought he might just die from the cuteness.  "See you chibi." And with that, he left. 

Once everyone finished setting up, you guys headed for the gym, and you were beyond excited. Ushijima opened the door, and just as you stepped in, a volleyball was zooming towards your face.

Oh no! Who spiked the ball, where did it come from, will it hit you? Find out in part 8! 

Until next time, Maximoff216 signing off!