Part 2

Ok people here's another chapter I am totally excited for this story. Oh I do apologize I should of made it clear in the first chapter you were 2 months old. In this chapter you will be 6 months old. So this will still take place during tendou's and ushijima's first year. I hope you guys enjoy!

Tendou wore a frown on his face, why? Oh simply because he has been trying to get his daughter to talk. But considering you were like him you were very very stubborn. "Come on Mai, say daddy da-dy. Dada? Papa?" "Tendou, she'll talk when she's ready." Ushijima told him, "but Ushiwaka..." your dad whined "I want her to say her first word now, I long for that moment." The three of you were in their dorm, just enjoying the weekend someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Semi, Reon, and Yamagata were standing in the doorway. "Sorry to intrude, but we came to visit you guys." They all came in and sat down the dorm was big enough for everyone to sit comfortably plus with your crib in their as well. You made grabby hands towards Semi, chuckling Semi held you in his arms. Tendou watched as you smiled and babbled, he remembered when he introduced you to the other guys in the room.

Flashback

"I don't know about this Ushiwaka, what if they judge me or make fun of me?" Your dad was holding you, nervous as Wakatoshi told him he should tell the team about you, or at the very least the ones that were in their year. "Tendou, I know them, they won't judge you, in fact they were excited to meet her." The two made it to the gym where the other first years were. (Remember this is during Satori's and Wakatoshi's first year, so no Goshiki or any of those guys right now). "Hey guys." Reon was the first to noticed you guys come in, everyone looked at you making you hiding your face in your father's neck. You were very shy around new people. "Aww she's cute, can I hold her?" Semi asked with his arms out carefully you were placed in his arms. You looked around wide-eyed at the fact your dad or uncle wasn't holding you. "Hi Mai." Yamagata said, poking your tummy making you giggle. Pretty soon, you were smiling while the three boys played with you while your dad and Ushiwaka watched. "Endou.... Tendou!"

End of flashback

Your dad shook himself out of his daydream fron the sound of his teammates calling him. "Huh? What?" "Seriously?! You weren't paying attention you've been waiting for this, come on Mai, say it again!" Reon said, Satori looked at you eagerly. You looked at him and said, "Daddy!" You we're reaching towards him and Tendou grabbed you while twirling you around. "You did it! Oh I'm so proud of you my little princess. I was your first word!" The other first years looked at you guys and smiled you always made their day when you smiled. It was then that they all silently agreed that you would be the Shiratorizawa volleyball boys' team princess.

Phew ok here's the next part, oh I should probably explain one final thing. The child reader in this story is you. Only thing is your name is Mai. So it will be you I just figured I'd tell you. Now if any of you have any ideas for this story let me know starting next chapter Satori will be in his third year and you will have just turned 2. Happy new year!!!