Christmas Special

A/N: Ok guys so I'm going a little off track to give a little christmas cheer. I'm so sorry that this is after christmas I tried to publish it beforehand but wattpad was being a pain. Enjoy this oneshot!

Mai looked out the window in wonder there was white fluff falling from the sky. "Daddy look marshmallows!" Satori walked up next to you, "That's snow little paradise it's almost christmas time." Shiratorizawa academy was currently on christmas break, said holiday was only a week away; you guys were staying at the dorms with the rest of the team due to practice . Tendou of course, already had your gifts together from "santa" and some from him. " Can we go outside?" You looked up at him with puppy eyes "Sure come on let's get dressed." Getting you into your winter gear on you two made your way to outside, you guys were passing the common room when... "Hey, where are you two going?" The volleyball team was sitting in the chairs, some were doing homework while the others were just  enjoying the tranquility. "We goin ousside to see marshmallows!" (Guys I'm sorry I just realized she's two, we have to make her sound like she's two). "Snow honey, not marshmallows." But you weren't listening, instead you walked to Shirabu who was munching on cookies. "Unca Shibu cookie?" Chuckling at your cuteness, he handed you a Christmas cookie "What do you say Mai?" "Tank you." You held your prize in your hand and walked back to your father. Breaking it in half you gave the other half to your father. "Thank you paradise now come on time to go." "Wait." Satori stopped looking at you in confusion. Mai looked at her uncles "You come too?" The others looked at one another, they really didn't have anything else going on so why not? Everyone got dressed and they all headed outside. Mai looked around in wonder, "It's so pretty!" You bent down and picked up the snow, tossing it in the air laughing. "Daddy, let's make a snowman!" Chuckling, Satori started rolling snow into a ball knowing his daughter had a hard time. "Should we look for stuff to go on the snowman?" You looked up at Taichi nodding; taking his hand the two of you looked around for sticks and rocks to use. By the time you two came back, your dad and Ushijima had the snowman put together. "Ready paradise?" Tendou lifted you up and helped you place the items on the snowman, you stared at it before realizing something was missing. "He has no nose!" "Here." Mai turned to look at uncle Toshi who was holding a carrot out to you. "You keep carrots in your pocket?" Semi asked while snickering "Well considering we were coming outside, I figured we might need it." Placing it on the snowman, Mai beamed at the creation, enjoying the day with her father and uncles.

Timeskip to Christmas day....

"Daddy, wake up santa was here wake up!!!!!" Tendou looked at his alarm clock, reading 5:30am groaning he sat up and gave you a smile. It had been a long night, trying to get your presents from santa into the room without waking you up. But it was all worth it; getting out of bed he handed you your stocking. "Go on paradise, open it." Instead you shook your head and said, "Want uncles." Chuckling at your cuteness Tendou sent out a text to the group to see if the rest were up. Twenty minutes later the volleyball team was in the common room, waiting to start christmas. The two of you were the last ones to arrive, Tendou carrying your presents and you were carrying a bag as well. When your father asked you about it, all you said was "Surpise." Once everything was set up, everyone watched you open gifts. Mai got some new toys, a volleyball, a squishmallow, and a new backpack for when you traveled with the team. "Tank you." You hugged each of them, saving your dad for last. Then you walked up to the bag you brought with and pulled out little gifts. Your grandma had taken you shopping for the team one weekend while Shiratorizawa was hosting a small tournament. Handing them  out one by one, everyone got one and they all looked surprised even the guess monster was surprised. "When did you do this?" "Grandma took me so you could have something." Everyone opened their gifts, basically getting everyone something volleyball related. Except Satori you got him a hoodie that says "Best guess blocker" on it. "Thank you paradise, I love it." He put it on and gave you a big hug. "Hey Mai, who's the last present for?" Reon asked and the rest of the team looked at you. "Well...

After the holidays....

Everyone had gone back to school and daycare for you, the team had practice after school. And you were very excited to get there, practically bouncing by the time Uncle Semi came to get you. "Well you're excited to get to practice aren't you?" Picking you up, you guys headed to the gym eager to see your other uncles. Setting you down once you got inside, you immediately raced to Taichi and Yamagata who were stretching. "Hey Mai, where's your dad?" "He got caught up with a teacher, so I picked her up and brought her here." Goshiki  came and picked you up tossing you in the air. Different arms caught you and you found yourself with Shirabu. "You idiot! You could've hurt her, do you really want the guess monster after you?" "Someone say my name?" Everyone turned to see Satori putting on his volleyball shoes, "Daddy!" You were set down and waddled to him. He picked you up and snuggled you close, you always recharged him after a long day of school. Wakatoshi came up from behind and ruffled your hair,  "HAVE YOU ALL GOT LEAD IN YOUR LEGS!? GET YOUR ASSES UP AND STRETCH! HOLIDAYS ARE OVER!!" Coach Washijo and Saito walked in, The coaches had given the team christmas and new years off due to the school board enforcing it. Washijo wasn't happy at the lost time, your dad sat you down and told you to sit on the bench. 

Three hours went by and the whole team was exhausted, well except for Ushijima but that was normal. "Not bad but there are definitely several things you all need to improve on...." Saito started, "SEVERAL?! THEY NEED A LOT OF WORK! YOU WERE ONLY OFF A WEEK IF YOU LOSE NEXT WEEK'S MATCH, YOU WILL BE RUNNING BACK TO HERE FROM THE SCHOOL!!" And with that, everyone started to cool down and stretch. You cautiously walked up to him, present in hand. "U-um  Gampa?" Washijo looked at you, "Do you need something Mai?" His voice was still gruff, but he wasn't angry anymore. Wordlessly, you handed him your present hoping he'll like it. The coach sat down on the bench, the rest of the team watching the scene unfold. Inside was a picture of the whole team and you in the middle with all of you smiling.  There was also a plaque in there and it said "most hardworking coach." Everyone held there breath, waiting to see what would happen. 

Washijo bent down to your height and hugged you. "Thank you Mai, I like this they'll both go in my office. Alright practice is dismissed go home."  Satori grabbed you and spedwalked out of the gym the rest of the team following behind. "That was very nice of you Mai, why'd you do it?" "Everyone deserves something for christmas, even gampa."

Unbeknownst to the team,both coaches heard what you said, and Washijo smiled and said, "Merry christmas little one."

Whoo wow hi guys! it's been almost a year since I've updated, don't worry I'll try to update again this week happy new years!!