Part 6

A/n Hey guys! I'm so sorry that it's been so long since I've updated this story. I finally got an idea to continue, so without further delay enjoy!

Tendou chuckled as he watched his daughter play with Yamgata and Semi. It had been a week since he had finals and the team would be leaving for the training camp in two days. "Daddy!" Satori looked up from his homework to see you running towards him as fast as your little legs could carry you. Yamagata was trying to tickle you but your father was faster by sweeping you up in his arms.  "Now now you guys know better not to tickle her, that's my job." Nimble fingers started to drum across your tummy "D-dahhhddyyy stop!" "Hm I guess." "Come on, we need to get to the gym before the coach yells again." Semi said, grabbing his bag  and heading towards the gym. Setting you down, you toddled your way towards the gym with the others. 

"Okay guys, we're leaving for Nekoma in two days. I've got a list.... Tendou, just because you have a kid, doesn't excuse you for being late." Saito said and Tendou was relieved that it was him and not Washijo. "Anyways, we'll be leaving in the early morning so be sure to get plenty of rest. That's all for now, start your stretches." You waddled over to the bench, you made yourself comfortable. Coach Washijo walked in and gave you a soft smile before turning to the team. "Today we'll be practicing serves, and spikes. Get moving."

Practice went off without a hitch, and soon everyone was headed back to the dorms to pack for the training camp. "Alright Mai, grab one stuffed animal, and your blankey that you want to take with." You grabbed your second favorite stuffed animal (your choice) and handed it to Satori. He then took out a few outfits for you to choose as well, pretty soon you were all packed and you were excited to go. He set your bag to the side and grabbed his own, turning to grab his stuff and he got a surprise. You thought that your dad had set the bag there for you to put more stuff in and well... you were putting your stuffed animal collection in there. "Mai, your bag is packed, that bag is for me, you can't bring them." Your lip quivered "B-but I want to bring them, they'll get lonely." "Mai I already told you that you could only take one, so please put those back." You grew mad, why wouldn't daddy let you bring your stuffies with you? 

"NO!" Tendou looked at you shocked you always listened to him, although his mother had warned him about the terrible twos. "Mai... that's not nice, now paradise I know you're sad, but you don't yell at me do you understand?" Normally, you listened and would apologize and you two would go on about your day, but you weren't having it today. "NO YOU BEING MEAN! WANT STUFFY!" At this point you were throwing your stuffed animals at Tendou, and he was a patient parent but this was becoming ridiculous. Especially since you started to hit him after you ran out of stuffies.

Tendou firmly but lightly grasped your wrists and and got you on your feet, or tried because now you were going on a full blown tantrum. Tendou was thankful at that moment that he didn't have a roommate as he dragged you to your bed and set you down. You tried getting off but your dad put you back. He pointed a finger at you, "You don't yell at me, throw things at me, hit me, and you don't throw a tantrum just because you didn't get your way. You are gonna sit on your bed for five minutes and think about what you've done, and if you move from your spot, the time will start over. Do you understand me?" You nodded your head as tears started to pour down your face. Tendou walked out of the room and set a timer on his phone, he could hear you crying in your room and oh how he wanted to go in there and hug you but he knew he had to be strong and you had to learn. He sighed to himself and looked up when he heard a knock at the door.

Opening his door, he was surprised to see Semi and Ushijima at his door. "Is everything alright, we heard Mai screaming." Tendou softly banged his head against the doorframe ashamed the two lived at least four doors down, so the fact that they heard you.... "Yeah, she was just having a tantrum because she didn't get her way, she's in her room in time out." Both of them looked at Satori with understanding "She's getting older, she's testing her boundaries.." Ushijima stated and Tendou nodded, "She's a good kid, but I really hope she's not like this at the tournament, I won't always be able to watch her." "Oh come on Tendou, you know we're gonna help keep an eye on our favorite niece." Semi said, Satori was about to reply when the timer went off on his phone. "Go take care of her, we'll talk more later." The two males left and Satori went to your room.

You were still sitting on your bed with your head down. You were sniffling a little, "Paradise?" He knelt down in front of you. "Can you look at me honey?" You shook your head no, "Not good." "What?" "Not good I'm bad!" Tendou felt his heart break, "Oh my little paradise, you're not a bad girl, you're a good girl, you were just a little cranky." "I'm sorry daddy..." "I know you are baby I know." Your dad opened his arms  for a hug and you leapt into them. "I love you paradise, no matter what." He kissed your head, and the two of you went to get ice cream.

Wow it's been so long but it feels so good to write again, I hope you guys enjoyed until next time, Maximoff216 signing off!