Falling in love

Junkyu woke up much earlier than he expected, it was still too dark outside. When he tried to wake up, his head was dizzy but it was expected after staying  in rain for so long last night.

He tried to touch his forehead to see if he had any fever but he couldn't move his hands because someone was holding it.  He slowly looked at his intertwined hands, and the owner of the hand who happened to be non-other than his roommate. After seeing their intertwined hands, Junkyu could only think one thing, "was he the one to bring me inside?"

He quickly removed his hands and touched his forehead "I also have no fever does this mean Haruto stayed all night to take care of me?"

With a strange feeling Junkyu looked at sleeping Haruto, who happened to be sleeping in really uncomfortable position. Junkyu got worried, "if Haruto continued to sleep in that position surely his neck is going to hurt badly in the morning." Junkyu murmured "Rutoyah why are you so hard to understand, didn't you just shout at me yesterday? Then why would you bother taking care of me?"

At that moment Haruto started to move, maybe he was trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. Seeing that  Junkyu slightly shook Haruto "Ruto, Ruto wake up".

Haruto woke up at once when he heard Junkyu shouting his name, he quickly replied  "what's wrong Junkyu, did you see the bad dreams? Don't worry am by your side now so don't be afraid.

Junkyu couldn't process from what he heard just now.

On the other hands, Haruto's worrieness raised after seeing Junkyu in dilemma. He quickly called him "Junkyu, Junkyu are you alright?"

Junkyu snapped back when Haruto hold his hands. He looked at Haruto. In last few days, Junkyu had seen the cold, rude and competitive personality of Haruto but today it was different. He thought "Is Haruto worried about me?' Junkyu was still trying to find the answer and Haruto was making it even more hard for him . Right now, Haruto had one hand placed on his forehead and other on Junkyu's forehead . "Seems like your fever is down, that's a relief but you are ok right, does your head hurt, or are you feeling pain somewhere else?

Junkyu was quite surprised so he said whatever came to his mind "Ruto calm down am all right, But first you should take care of yourself before thinking about others."

Haruto was confused "Huh what are you saying Junkyu I am totally fine and it's you who needs care right now."

Junkyu slightly moved haruto's head.  "Aaaah " As expected he received a scream from Haruto.  See,  you slept in such an uncomfortable position for God knows how long, now your neck hurts so bad. You said I am stupid all the time, but look who is the one right now?"

I will be fine in a moment, it's not that serious.

I don't care if it's or not but for now go and sleep properly on your bed. 

But you

I am really fine Ruto. Didn't you just say I have no fever?

But still.

No but just go and sleep and let me sleep as well.

You

Just go already.

Still seeing Haruto not moving from his position Junkyu was about to stand but Haruto stopped him "Ok ok I will go but wake me up if anything happens ok.

Nothing is going to happen so go.

Not until you agree

What is wrong with you Haruto? Why are acting so stubborn!!

I will go after you agree.

Haruto was really spoiled, he doesn't take no for an answer so Junkyu quickly replied "Ok, I will, now happy.