Finnally the oreintation day is here

Today first time in his life, Junkyu woke up without his mother shouting her lungs out. He eagerly waited for this day to come. 1 week seemed like a year and now finally the orientation day has come!!! He had already packed everything. Now all left for him was to be in Treasure university.

He had a best friend named Jihoon, who was as crazy as him! Both of them smart as hell in both studies and pranking others. They were the loud duo that everybody wanted to hang out with, as environment around them was always happy. When Junkyu told him about enrolling in Treasure University, Jihoon also filled the form without even having a double thoughts. Junkyu was glad that Jihoon was going with him. After all he had been his best buddy since childhood!

At 9 am in the morning, Jihoon was shouting his lungs out calling his friend to come early "Yah Junkyu, faster we will be late"

Although Junkyu wished to go to Treasure University as soon as possible, leaving his Mom alone was a bit hard for him! Right now he was hugging his mother so tightly. "Mom I will miss u so much"

I will miss you to my Son. Have lots of fun with your new friend. Call me once you reach there ok. His mother said while ruffling Junkyu's hair.

I will mom. I will go now or else Jihoon will wake the entire neighbourhood. Bye mom take care.

And with that both of them left for their journey.

(Jihoon and Junkyu on their way)

In the car both of them were as loud as they can.

Junkyu shouted with excitement, "Park Jihoon we are finally going to Treasure University"

With a little irritated face Jihoon replied, "Not we, it's just you. Oh God do I really need to tolerate this person for 3 more years?? "

Says the one who filled the form as soon as he heard me enrolling. you could have enrolled in different one why follow me??? Just say you are afraid to live without me.

Jihoon defended himself by saying  " Without a smart kid like me, Am afraid you will be sent to mental hospital. Thats why am going with you. Remember, You are a 20 year old with brain of 2 year, who will take care of a kid like you if am not around??"

Omg Did I really heard Park Jihoon taking care of me ... Hahaaa what a joke. Do you even remember how I saved you from bullying when we were 7???

Yah Junkyu stop it "that was long time ago now am all grown up I can beat the heck out of people. Plus, I have become manly where as you have become a cute shit now. So I have to protect you from all the evil eyes that ravish your beauty with their eyes.

While getting angry Junkyu replied "Yah can't you just call me Handsome??? Why Cute?? I am not a cat or dog for you to call me cute???

Nope, you are cute and that's it.