Confession

KIm Junkyu just got of from the car and was about to head to his destination when he heard someone shouting "Yah Kim Junkyu I said answer me do you like  me or not??" What how come Haruto is here on same time as I ??? Damn that traffic, I should probally run before he caches me.

Yah Kim Junkyu where are you running away?? Haruto quickly followed Junkyu caught him by hands "Now you can no longer run away, tell me do you like me or not?"

Junkyu didn't know how to respond. He just wished the floor could swallow him right now. But why Haruto is  so desperate to know his answer does this mean!!! Does this mean----  uhhh Haruto also likes him and waiting for the right moment??

Right then both of them were startled by a new voice

"Oh is that you Haruto??"

Just few meters away from them Junkyu noticed a handsome man standing. Why every person that Haruto knows is handsome. Is handsomeness is the  criteria for for knowing Haruto or what???

Junkyu slowly looked at Haruto to see if he could get any information on who that man was but he was mesmorised by the beautiful smile of Haruto

After few seconds realization hit Junkyu "Wait is Haruto smiling?? And that brightly who exactly is that boy??" 

Before he could the boy came running toward Haruto and hugged "Haruto how have you been??"

Oh I am fine. Anyway Jaehyuk did you grown up a little bit or are you still a grumpy baby like before??"

"Yah Am not a baby, I am all grown up now!!"

Oh is that so but why I feel like you are still a baby that I need to take care of??

Other replied with a cute voice "Then take care of me, Haruto"

I would if you were to stay in Seoul.

Haruto my family moved and I had to as well but now I moved back to Seoul. I was hoping to meet you again but didn't expect to see you here. I missed you so much.

I am mad at you. You left so suddenly, I only got to know you moved from Asahi.

Uh forgive me Haruto for leaving you so suddenly but trust me this time I will not.

Jaehyuk said those things so seriously which Junkyu a bit uncomfortable. What did he meant by not leaving him this time???

Haruto replied "You sure about that??"

"Yes  this time I will not. Trust in me Haruto."

"I always trusted you but you always broke it."

"Not this time I promise"

"Ok then I will trust in you again."

"What he trusted him that easily, when I asked him to trust me he was showing so much of attitude."