Double win

Now all three eyes were fixed at Junkyu with anticipation of which one of the dish is Junkyu is going to pick. And there was Junkyu who was busy fighting within himself.

Should I pick Gimbap or should I pick tteokbokki?? Gimbap ot tteokbokki?? Maybe Gimbap no no it should be tteokbokki. maybe no!!!! Uhhhhh what the heck should I pick????

Junkyu has been repeating the same question in his mind for 100 of times. No matter how many times he tries to pick one he is not being able to...

On his left there is Mashiho, who is giving his cute smile even in a situation like this. He is really glad to meet a sweet person like him.

On the right there is Haruto who seems very intimidating to look at.  But no matter how scary Haruto looks like, right now all Junkyu can think of is their moment during their nursing home. Haruto  was so gentle with him while decorating the cake. The way he back hugged him to teach him and not to forget all those fluttering comments he received that day. Junkyu cannot help but smile thinking all those moments. That entire day was so special to him and if he could, he wants to go back and re live those moments  again. But the question was will Haruto once again will be gentle with him today?

Yah what's taking you so long?? Just say it already!! Haruto was getting impatient with second passing by.

Junkyu was still in thoughts and didn't hear what Haruto said so Haruto had to hit him in the head to bring him back to reality!!

Yah you stupid, how can you dream in the middle of discussion??

I was not dreaming!!

If not then what's taking you so long to decide??

It's hard to choose one!!

What's so hard?? Just pick tteokbokki !!

Haha that's funny, don't try too hard to make Junkyu choose yours!! No matter what he is going to pick Gimbap at the end!!

And how can you be so sure of it??

Because I trust in him.

Both Haruto and Junkyu were taken aback by that compliment!! But Haruto quickly replied "Well then ummmmm ! looking everywhere but avoiding Junkyu Haruto replied " I trust in him as well"

Junkyu eyes were double of it's original size after hearing that.

Yah what's with that reaction?? Haruto was flustered

You never said that to me before

What I never said??

That you trust in me

I did

No you didn't !!!

I did

When?

Just a few moment ago

yah that's not what I meant

Yah stop arguing with me and just agree on cooking tteokbokki. Haruto was giving that signature intimidating look to Junkyu.

Yah  You cannot threaten someone like that. Mashiho quickly shouted

yah you midget, if you didn't stop I can do more than threatening you know??

What will you do let me see!!

Don't provoke me!!

Guys please don't start this again!!

Looking at Junkyu Haruto replied "Then choose one dish already you fool"

I ... ummmm I will

Ok now I count till 5 and if by that you didn't pick one I will be  heading out to buy the groceries for tteokbikki and you are going to follow me!! is that clear?? 1--- 2