What A Stupid Idea It Was

Junkyu was running as fast as he can when he saw his roommate just few steps away from him.He shouted his lungs out to call him "Rutoyaa wait for me, lets go together"

Haruto was peacefully walking until he heard that annoying voice once again. He just ignored and contiunued to walk but the other kept on calling his name. He turned back and was just about to shout when the guy from orientation day pulled Junkyu by his collar. His roommate was being dragged like a cute little puppy and he was so happy with the fact that now no more annoyance.

Jihoon pulled Junkyu behind the wall and shouted "Yah Kim Junkyu where are you going??

what the heck Park Jihoon, stop pulling my shirt. That hurts. Now let go.

didn't I tell you to stay away from that bastard why are you running toward him??

Yah stop calling me that way, he is not that bad. 

what he is not, explain this videos then, look how badly he is beating those boys.

Yah park Jihoon, the video is so blur, how can you be so sure that the boy on the video is Haruto??

look at that body structure, from every angel he looks like Haruto and look at the caption. It says heir of watanabe beating the crap out of boys.

yah anyone can copy his looks and act like him. Let me see the video again. Junkyu carefully scanned the video, after a while he hit Jihoon on his head and shouted "He is not Haruto"

what how can you be sure that he is not??

He paused the video to the moment where the boy's shirt was up and some tattoos could be see. See that Haruto has no Tattoo on his chest, but the guy in the video does so isn't it clear??

how can you be sure that he has no tattoo in his chest. You are talking as if you have seen him shirtless.

Junkyu remember the morning scene. How hot Haruto was looking with just towel wrapped around his waist. Junkyu was once again lost in his own world.

Yah Kim Junkyu are you blushing?? Yah he moved Junkyu a bit which startled him. Yah you tell me what are you thinking about that you are blushing so bad??

I am not blushing. So where were we earlier yes Tattoos. You didn't read the school rule book or what?? Students of Treasure University are not allowed to have Tattoos. Their application will be rejected if they have.

Kim Junkyu let me remind you once again, he is hella rich. He can buy this university if he wants to do you think such rules will be applicable to him?? And he behaves like gangster anyway, that cold look and dark personality. I wouldn't be surprised if he has Tattoos all over his body.

Kim Junkyu was so angry, he kicked Jihoon. Stop judging the people you rarely know. I am so upset with you. Don't talk to me now. 

I also have no interest in talking with the who is betraying his best friend for asshole like that. Jihoon shouted back.

Says the one who left me with my luggage. Go and be with that puppy of yours. Park Jihoon I hate you.

I hate you too.

Both of them were staring at each other with arms crossed. Junkyu once again kicked Jihoon and started to run.

Yah did you just kick me not once but twice. kim Junkyu you are dead for sure now. With that Jihoon started to run behind and in no time he caught Junkyu. Both of them were hitting at each other. At one point both of them were pulling each other hair.

Junkyu shouted 'yah let go of my hair Park Jihoon'

'you let go of my hair first Kim Junkyu'

You let go first Park Jihoon