Principle office😅😅😅

Without Jihoon and Mashiho knowing, Junkyu was following Haruto and Jeongwoo who were on their way to principal office. The video of Haruto fighting with Jeongwoo had spread across the social media in matter of time. But the funny thing is two people were fighting but only one of them was being judged and hated by the entire viewers who happened to be no other than Haruto.  Students on the hallway were busy throwing the hateful comments toward Haruto

Look it's that rich ash hole again?

He was cold and rude and now even bully or what?

See what money can do to people?

He must be gangster, look at that face and his body? he really must?

You see why he is just by himself all the time, it's because of this reason. who would like to have such a cold hearted person in their team? he deserves to be alone!!

Junkyu was boiling with anger after hearing all this thing.  How could people be this heartless? How can they throw such comments to their fellow classmate without even knowing the complete story? Junkyu is not saying that Haruto is not at fault but he was not the only one. Students do fight sometime but the hates that Haruto was receiving right now was beyond Junkyu could imagine. people were giving the looks to Haruto as if he just murdered someone. He peeked at Haruto who was unbothered like every other time.

I feel so bad for the other kid, look he is bleeding so bad. This monster doesn't deserve to be here.

What did junkyu heard it correct? Did that boy really called Haruto a monster? He was losing is control over his anger, but Haruto face didn't showed a sign of being affected by any of those comments.  He looked at the swollen lips of Haruto which happened to bleeding as well but why people couldn't see? Was it always like this for Haruto? Finally Junkyu understood why Haruto choose to be alone. He was getting emotional thinking about all these things.

Haruto along with Professor and Jeongwoo entered the principal office. Students were busy gossiping once again.

Inside the Principle office

The Principle started to talk "Well what a bad day for you Mr. Watanabe, I was just telling you that your son is doing fine but looking at their swollen lips I guess I need to take that back. Professor would you mind telling me what happened for them to look like that?

Seeing his father right infornt of him Haruto felt a bit of hesitant. He couldn't maintain his eye contact with his father so he looked down.

Professor started to talk "I was informed that they were fighting in the classroom so I brought them here."

Oh is that it?

Do you know their reason to fight?

I am quiet not sure about that!!

No problem. Mr. Watanabe if you wouldn't mind can I?

Oh yes go ahead, I would also like to find out the reason for my son was beating his classmate.

Did you hear your father? Now tell me why did you both fight?

Haruto remained quiet!!

Seems like Haruto chooses to stay quiet, Park Jeongwoo, would you like to say something?

Park Jeongwoo, how could Haruto's father not remember him? Earlier his focus was completely on his son so he didn't notice but now he looked at his face he remembered their fight in high school. He was sad to realize how they used to be best friends but now top enemies of each other.

Jeongwoo didn't expect to see Haruto's father inside the principal office as well.  Although he hated Haruto, he wouldn't speak badly in front of his father at least so remained quiet as well.