- Sussy Bakas -

3...

2...

1...

Bang!

    Immediately, right as the starting sound buzzed, the USJ door was loudly opened. Who was it that interrupted the atmosphere? Was it a bird? Was it a plane? Nope. It was-

    "Mighty Man!" Gon shouted before tilting his head in confusion. "What's he doing in here?"

    That's right. All Might came into USJ, loudly banging the door open.

    "Aw, man. Are you kidding?" Killua placed his arms behind his head. "The fun was just about to start..."

    "Hold it." Aizawa stopped the training and walked over to where the other hero was. "All Might. What's the meaning of this?"

    All Might huffed. "Aizawa... we really need you right now. The detectives found something suspicious. We need to help them trace some tracks because they're currently short of members."

    Aizawa showed no emotion. He glanced over at Gon. Killua had already made it next to him. They were just staring at him and All Might, waiting for the adults to tell them what to do.

    "I can't just stop the training," Aizawa told the man. "Does it really have to be done right now?"

    "It would be best while the tracks are still wet," All Might said. Then he leaned over and whispered to Aizawa, "It's a murder case."

    Aizawa seemed to get the signal, so he just nodded. A murder case? Right after the Hosu City incident? Who could have done it?

    "Hey, old man!" Killua called over. "What's the hold up? Can't we start already?"

    Aizawa turned to face them. "I have an important matter to attend to, so the training has to unfortunately stop for the time being."

    "What is it?" Killua took a step forward. "If you need help fighting or something, we can come."

    "It's not about fighting. This is a serious case, and you kids shouldn't tangle yourselves in it."

    "But what if we want to?" The boy said with an expression that didn't seem so serious. "We still need to finish training, don't we? Let us come. We have nothing else to do, isn't that right, Gon?" He side glanced at his friend.

    Gon looked confused for a second, but still nodded.

    Aizawa sighed while All Might just chuckled. "Alright, youngsters! Let's head on over to the scene!"

    "All Might, shouldn't you think this through?" Aizawa stopped the three at the door.

    "I've already made my decision," All Might replied. "It could, hmm... let's say this could open their eyes a little."

    Aizawa stared at the man before sighing and leaving the building first.

    "?" All Might didn't know why Aizawa was so against letting the two boys come with them.

    "Come on, Mighty Man!" Gon was jumping behind Aizawa, signaling for the pro to come along.

    "Right! I'm right behind you, Young Freecss!"

~

    "Ugh, this place is smellier than I thought it would be..." Gon squeezed his nose when he arrived at the crime scene with Aizawa and All Might.

    "Smellier isn't a word, idiot." Killua told him.

    "Smellier, pellier!" Gon stuck his tongue out. "It doesn't matter."