- Quirks? Heroes? Villains? -

Killua POV

    "Control your quirk!" I heard someone say.

    "Sorry, Tomura. I don't know what's happening"

    Gosh, Gon! I yelled in my head as I fell out of that portal and landed on the ground.

    "Now look what you did!" A man with a hand on his face pointed at me. "Take him away!"

    "Ugh... what?" I stood up. Where am I?

    "Sir, I can't do anything about it," Another man said. "I don't know why it's acting like this"

    "Then figure it out! We don't have all day!"

    These people look... weird? Why are we on a building?

    "Are you the one who brought me here?" I pointed at a man with purple splotches around him.

    "Yes, but it wasn't intentional"

    Wait. Where's Gon?

    I looked around myself, but I didn't see him anywhere. "Tsk..."

    I glared at the two men in front of me. They started to tremble a bit, but they tried to look unaffected.

    "Hey, kiddo!" Hand man said. "That glare of yours is scary enough for you to be a villain~ Care to join us?"

    "Of course not!" I shouted. "Just tell me where I am..."

    "Hosu City," The other one said. "I will take you back to wherever you came from if you help us out"

    This is a city... I guess it kind of explains the buildings, but what do I do now? What's up with the weird costumes they're wearing? And villains?

    I sighed, trying to collect my thoughts. "What do you need help with?"

    "Join our league and help us take down All Might, along with everything he has created"

    "All Might? Who's that?"

    Hand man grinned. "Ha! You don't know? Well, that's even better!"

    "Shut up" I glared at him again. "Who is he?"

    "The number one hero" Purple man told me.

    Number one hero? Does he mean hunter? Wait... there isn't a famous hunter named All Might...

    "What the heck are you talking about?" I asked. "There isn't a number one hunter named All Might"

    "Hunter?" Hand man laughed. "What are you getting at, kid? We're talking about heroes. Hahaha! Imagine All Might becoming a hunter!"

    I appeared behind the man and whispered "You're already getting on my nerves..." before making him unconscious.

    The other dude stared at me.

    "What? Do you want to have a nap, too?"

    "No... is that your quirk?"

    The heck is a quirk? This place is weird. "Sure. Whatever you think"

    I walked to the edge of the building we were on and looked down. There was a big fire and weird monster things were attacking everyone. "What's happening down there?" I asked.

    "We are attacking this city"

    "Why? Oh, right. You said that you are villains?"