- Unpleasant Study Session -

"I knew that Yaoyorozu was rich, but I didn't know that she was this rich!" Kaminari was in awe at the sight of Yaoyorozu's house.

    It was now the weekend, and Killua and Gon were about to have a study session with some of their classmates.

    In the past week that they went to U.A., both hunters learned about a lot of things and met a lot of different types of people.

    They were able to understand the concept of heroes, villains, and the use of quirks much better than before. They also had to learn about different battle concepts and other things, like what makes a hero a hero, but it was a bit confusing since the rest of the class was learning about something different.

    I guess you could say that they had a great time with their classmates, too. Well... maybe it was only Gon. Killua kept getting bothered by Bakugo wanting to fight him all the time because the hunter told him that he wasn't actually as powerful as he thought and that his ego was much too big. That really provoked the angry dude. Sometimes, he just wanted to go over and actually knock him out, but Iida would always be glaring at him which made Killua feel uncomfortable.

    Seriously, Iida's weird gaze would make the hunter wonder if he was the one who wanted to fight instead.

    But all that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was that Killua and Gon were bombarded with knowledge every time they got home from school. Aizawa told them, "You need to be prepared, so remember everything I tell you", and that started their journey of becoming deflated juice pouches... mostly Gon. Although, there was good news as well. Since the two hunters arrived so late in the school year, they were exempted from the written portion of the final exams. They would still have to do the practical portion though because it would give the teachers some info to base their skills off of.

    "Hey, Killua," Gon nudged his friend's shoulder. "Is your house bigger than her's?"

    "Huh? Why're you asking that? Shouldn't you know?"

    "Yeah, but I don't know how I should compare them..." He whispered. "Because she lives in a normal mansion, but you live in a mountain mansion."

    "Woah, Killua lives on a mountain?!" Mina popped in between the two.

    "Who lives where now?" Kaminari peeped over, too.

    "Killua lives on a mountain!"

    "W-What?" Killua moved away. "No, I don't. This idiot has no idea what he's talking about."

    "But, I saw it—"

    Killua cut him off by putting his own hand over Gon's mouth. "No idea."

    Midoriya was there as well. He even brought his notebook to take notes. Though, Todoroki couldn't come because he had some other things to attend to.

    "Hey, everyone!" Just then, Kirishima had arrived. Behind him was the grouchy Bakugo who was, unfortunately, forced to come by his mom just to practice his 'social' skills.

    "Hey, Kirishima!" Kaminari waved back.

    "Good, everyone is now here." Iida pushed up his glasses. "Let us enter the residence!" Slowly, he rang the doorbell.

    "Hello, everyone! I've been waiting for you!" Yaoyorozu's voice was heard immediately after. The gates to her house opened, and the students stepped in.

    Once they entered the house, Yaoyorozu took them to her dining room where there was a long fancy table. Above it, there was a beautiful chandelier.