I'm coming back!

Hey, everyone... I really really apologize for not updating for a whole year... It wasn't originally what I had intended, but it just sort of happened. I guess writing while in school really drives off my motivation 😅

Some of you will probably be upset with me because I didn't say anything beforehand. I really regret not telling all of you sooner, but it was only because I thought I'd continue again after the new year. I did try to write some more, however my writer's block wouldn't go away, and I also had a huge project to work on.

My writer's block started when I was revising the next chapter that I was going to post. I didn't like it, and I couldn't think of anything else to replace it. It was putting a lot of stress on my mind, so I stopped for a bit. I was planning on posting it after a week or two, but it dragged out way longer than I wanted it to.

Anyway, I promise that if I ever go on hiatus again, I'll make sure to inform you! I'm going to try to get out as many chapters as I can before things get more hectic for me, so expect some updates! I won't have a set schedule, but you can expect chapters to come out on Wednesdays and/or Sundays, just like my last update schedule.

I also wanted to talk about the things that some of you have been noticing in the past chapters. I know that some of what I wrote doesn't make sense. Like I said before, this story was only made for fun and because I was bored. I didn't put much thought into it. It was just a hobby, you know? Besides, this is a fanfiction, so anything can happen. I also haven't kept up with MHA lately, so some things might slip my mind. I'll be thankful if you point out anything wrong, but just remember that everything I write doesn't have to be canon!

While on the topic, I want to mention something about Aizawa being able to erase Killua and Gon's nen. It's an idea that I created from the beginning of this story. Since the two hunters are now a part of the hero world, their nen will gradually turn into quirks for them to use. I know that nen is the life aura around them, but I thought it would be cool and different if I made that energy turn into a power that everyone else would be able to see in the future the longer they stay in this world.

Lastly, I won't be abandoning this story no matter how long it takes to write it. I have an interesting idea that I'd like to try out, but I'm not so sure how it would work or if any of you will like it as much I do.

With all of that said, thank you to everyone who's reading this and decided to stick around :)
See you whenever the next chapter comes out!