- Familiar Faces -

Right away, Killua started running toward the building the two people were on. Gon was following close behind.

    "We'll have to steal the staircase keys," Killua pointed out. "You wait by the door, and I'll meet you in a few minutes."

    Gon nodded.

    After a few minutes, Killua got the keys by tricking one of the security guards, and the two started climbing the stairs. Finally, they reached the door that led to the roof.

    "Be ready, Gon," Killua started. "We have to be extra careful."

    "Oh, I get it." Gon whispered. "They could use their witch craft on us, so we have to be alert!"

    "No, Gon... they're villains! Remember the ones I told you about?"

    "Yes, I do, but they could still have witchy powers!"

    Killua stared at him.

    "Alright, I get it now!"

    "Ok... here we go..." Killua slowly put his hand on the door. "We're going to try and-"

    But Gon opened the door before Killua got the chance to finish his sentence. "We've come to observe you!" He shouted.

    Killua slid his hand down his face and sighed. Definitely not what I planned.

    In front of the boys were two men. Well... that's what they expected to see.

    "Huh?" Gon looked around, but there was nothing on the roof besides some leaves and dirt.

    Killua stood next to Gon and brought his hand up to his chin to think. "They must've known that someone was coming..."

    Scrape...

    The two heard an eery sound from the side of the rooftop. They walked closer until a man with shaggy blue hair jumped out and laughed.

    "Gah!" The hunters shouted in surprise.

    "Hahahaha, the look on your faces!"

    "Wait a minute..." Killua recognized that man. "You're... Tomago?"

    "Tomago?!" The man seemed offended. "It's Tomura!"

    "Yeah, yeah. Let's cut the chit-chat. What are you doing up here? Why is it only you?"

    "I was just chilling up here. Is something wrong with that?" Tomura widely grinned.

    "No, but I don't trust you."

    "Hm... you haven't forgotten about our offer, have you?"

    "About joining you? I didn't forget."

    "Good. Remember when we're meeting~"

    Killua scoffed. "What if I said I changed my mind?"

    "Then I'll have to take you by force."

    "As if you could. Try me."

    "If you insist." Tomura laughed and was about to lunge at Killua, but Killua was faster. Without much words, he dashed toward Tomura, ready to chop his neck like he did the first time they had met.

    "Wait, Killua—!" Gon started to shout before he ran behind his friend.

    "Not so fast-" Kurogiri, who was standing aside, watching it all happen, used his quirk and opened a warp gate.

    "Send them to the hideout!" Tomura shouted.

    Killua and Gon flew in.

~