- Exams: Part 2 -

"Alright, class," Mr. Aizawa was explaining the rules of the practical exam. "You all worked hard on the written exams, but now it's time to test your skills. Of course, it is possible to fail, so if you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes. I'm also sure that you all gathered some information beforehand, so you might have an idea of what you'll be doing."

    "Yeah!" Kaminari and Mina exclaimed. "We'll be fighting robots just like the entrance exam!"

    Then Aizawa's scarf started shaking before Principal Nezu popped out. "But the exams will obviously be different this time around!"

    "Principal Nezu?!" The class was surprised.

    "Oh, it's the mouse guy." Gon noticed. "Wait, he's the principal?"

    "That's what they're all saying," Killua said.

    Gon shrugged. "I remember him, but I didn't know that he was the principal. And isn't it a little strange to have a mouse in charge of a school?"

    Killua just rolled his eyes. "Well, it's not the strangest thing we've seen."

    They both went back to paying attention to the heroes.

    "We want to focus on hero work, person to person combat, and teaching that is closer to actual fighting." Nezu jumped down. "So you're going to form teams of two and fight against one of the teachers!"

    The class was even more surprised when they heard that.

    Mr. Aizawa started to tell everyone their teams. "I have created teams based on many factors such as fighting style, grades, and personal relationships. First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are one team, and they'll be fighting against me.

Then, it'll be Midoriya and Bakugo..."

    The said students were shocked.

    "They'll be fighting against—"

    Suddenly a figure appeared from the sky and landed on the ground. "I... will do it!" It was All Might.

    "All Might?!"

    "Mighty man!" Gon waved at him.

    All Might just winked and grinned back.

    Ew... Killua unfortunately saw it, too. An alien grandpa winking? At me and Gon? No, thank you—

    "Now," Nezu started. "Here are the rest of the teams!"

    After the other teams were announced, Aizawa turned to Killua and Gon. "Gon, Killua, you two will fight against any teacher who has won against a student. If no one loses, then you'll just fight against me. Since you weren't here for most of the time, I only had a little of information to work off of."

    The hunters nodded.

    "The students will be the heroes while the teachers are acting as the villains. Your time limit is thirty minutes!" Nezu said. "You have to either put these handcuffs on the teacher or one of you have to escape through the escape gate."

    "While everyone else fights, you can decide whether or not you want to watch the battles, or you can come up with a plan of your own." Aizawa told everyone. "The first team to fight is Sato and Kirishima."

    Killua and Gon decided that they wouldn't watch any of the fights since they didn't know who they'd have to go up against. Instead, they waited outside of the monitor room to try to come up with a plan.

    "I'm so excited!" Gon exclaimed. "We haven't fought in a while."

    "Sure, but this exam probably won't be too hard," Killua started. "It doesn't matter who we go up against. We don't exactly know much about the teachers, but I bet we can pass if we just distract them enough."