damn girl

NEW STORY

You and Berlin were binging some horror movies. Sometimes you'll flinch Berlin found it adorable when you'd do and looked away.

"Baby, it's not even scary," he said.

You sat up to look at him and just shook your head. It was ridiculous how he'd scream like a little girl in video games but wouldn't even flinch once while watching horror movies. They were the same exact thing. You simply ignored him and rested your head back on his stomach.

He wrapped his arm around you to calm you down a bit, and he started to rub up and down your arm with his hand. It felt so good; more than he knew, his hands were a turn-on. He slowly went down your body with his hand to your butt, tracing your panty line with his finger.

"Baby, what are you doing?" you said, looking up at him. He smirked back at you in response, and you simply didn't mind as you rested your head back on his stomach. He lifted his shirt you had on a bit, then inserted his hand into your panties. You opened your legs a bit so he could access your clit, and he started to rub it in a circular motion. It felt so good; you let out small moans to let him know you enjoyed the pleasure.

"Fuck, Berlinnn," you moaned. He removed his hand to grab the remote to turn off the TV. He laid back. "Get on top of me," he said. You did what you were told and got on top of him. His hands started to roam your sides and your back, running his fingers up your spine. He slowly took off your shirt, then unhooked your bra, letting the straps fall off your shoulders.

He gently and teasingly started to swirl his tongue around your left nipple while gripping your other. "Fuck, don't do that," you moaned, reconnecting your lips with his. He was causing uncontrollable moans to escape your mouth.

You slowly scooted down to his member, reached and grabbed the waistline of his jeans, and begun to undo his belt. You unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, then slowly slid your hand under his briefs and grabbed his member, pulling the fabric down under his dick. You leaned over and put his member in your mouth, looking him in the eyes. You could see the growing pleasure as you moved down, swirling your tongue around the tip. Moving down, you placed both of your hands on his hips, and moved your lips to the base of his member.

"Gooddamn," he grunted. You went back up to his tip, licking and flicking your tongue again. His hands came to the top of your head, and he pushed, wanting more. You put his member back in your mouth once more and started to suck. You glanced up at him and smirked.

"Come here, girl," he began to take off his shirt, then slid off his briefs fully. When he took off his briefs, you couldn't help but lick your lips. You needed him.

When everything was off, you climbed back on top of him. He pulled you closer, pressing his entire body against yours.

"I need you, baby. I need you now," you said, not wanting to waste any more time.

"I'm taking my time, beautiful," he said. He gently flipped you over on your back, pulling you to the edge of the bed to pick you up.

"Oh, this is new," you said.

You felt his hand move to your ass as his lips crashed into yours. His other hand was on the back of your neck, pulling your head to his as his tongue traced your lower lip. He kissed you recklessly; you moaned his name into his mouth, and he sighed, sitting you down on the edge of the bed. He sat down on the floor and slid his hands between your legs, opening them. He began to kiss up each thigh, and you could feel him smile when he heard you moan.

When his lips reached your kitty, you arched your back in pleasure. As his tongue ran circles over your clit, he reached up and put a finger under his tongue and began running it up and down, up and down, up and down... He pushed one finger into you one finger into you while licking and flicking his tongue. You sighed his name as he began to pump his finger into you even faster, slipping another finger in. He located your G-spot, sending a shiver down your spine. It felt like you were going to climax right then and there, but he suddenly stopped. He pulled his fingers out and stood up.

"Baby," he grunted in your ear, starting to kiss you softly. He pushed you back against the bed, and his lips traveled to your neck, sucking and kissing, leaving marks. He started flicking his tongue over the areas that he had bitten and nipped. You couldn't wait any longer.

"Baby, please," you sighed, wanting to get what you desired. He grabbed his member, positioning it to your entrance, and with no hesitation, slammed his body into yours. You arched your back and let out a loud moan; he pinned your arms down on the bed, and you lifted your hips and began making circular motions as he fucked you, giving you what you needed. His lips met your neck, and you moaned out his name while scratching his back, wrapping your legs around his waist. Finally, you felt yourself begin to climax, tumbling over the edge of your orgasm; you felt him come as well as he continued pumping himself into you, starting to shake a little.
"Damn, girl," he said, and you sighed in response. His dick shouldn't be that good. "I love you," you said. He laid beside you. "I love you too," he said.

REVAMPED.