grown love.

You are 19, in college studying english major. When you first had fun in you're 19 years of living.

You have a boy best friend name Berlin they call him B around school he was very known since he started a youtube channel. You and him had like a friends with benefits type of relationship. So y'all would flirt from time to time. It wasn't nothing major just sending freaky text back in forth to each other.

Tonight his boy PG goes as physical gamer on youtube having a party tonight, Berlin want you to go so bad but you have a huge test tomorrow and you need to study. Party starts at 11pm end at 3am, you'll be so tired when you come back it wouldn't even be enough time to study for the test. When you thought about it you haven't gone out in years. So you promised your self. "NO DRINKING". You kept repeating that over and over again.

By time go pass you start to study till the party starts. Before you know it, it was 9pm. So you got up headed over to your closet to see what you're gonna wear. You don't know if you should be girly girl or a tomboy tonight. When you were looking through your closet flipping through hangers you seen the perfect outfit. You grabbed a jean skirt with rips in it and a black shirt that says "thank you" in red letters.
You took a shower, put on your clothes and headed out.

While walking to the party, someone wrap their hands around your eyes.

"hello stranger" they said.

You knew it was Berlin, you turned around and had the biggest grin on you're face.

"OMG HEY B" you said.

"hey y/n" he said in a seductive voice.

You paid it no mind and continue to make conversation while y'all walk to the party.

"I thought you were already there b, wassup?" you questioned.

"nah I low-key didn't want to go but you know my boy joe?" he asked.

"yes" you answered

"He made me come, he said it's tons of people there and I don't like to be around that much people" he said.

You nodded.

"What about we say our heys and good bye's when we get there and let's go do something else" you said.

"yes please" he said.

Okay by time tomorrow hits i'll have a pt2 up but for now i'm too tired to finish anything.