dreamcon prt4 "bedsheets"

If you haven't read the other parts. Go read them for no confusion.

Some odd reason he was giving you butterflies. You felt coldness running throughout your body. Berlin drove inside to his house and pull up into his drive way. You noticed Berlin kept looking at you while biting his lip. He was tryna throw some type of hint. But you weren't gonna let it happened.

"Y/N you brought your pass for dream con?" Pg asked.

You turn around towards the back seat. "Yeah ofc couldn't miss it" you said. Berlin got out the car and walk over to the passenger side and open your door.
"come on miss attitude" he said while giving you small smile. He reached his hand out and help you get out.

"Thank you" you said.

*
——————

Y'all walk into the house. His house smell so good and everything was so clean. You never thought a man who was living by his self was so clean. He must have a maid.

"Ok y/n there's a guest room beside my room and it's a guest room down stairs i don't know which one you want, but i'll prefer the one up stairs cause it have a bathroom in it" he said. You knew Berlin wanted you to be close to his bedroom. But you took the offer up stairs. Rico and Pg headed to their rooms.

"Ok imma edit Berlins new video and go to sleep good night y'all" Pg said.

You and Berlin said ok and there's that you and him was down stairs by y'all selfs. Finally you wanted to have a decent conversation with Berlin. You sat down at the table. "Sooooo...?" Berlin asked being so awkward but it was so cute.

"Well you have some water?" You asked. Berlin open the fridge and grabbed the water. He closed the fridge and walk up too you.
"here you go" he said as he sat down beside you.

"Thank you, Your house smell good." You said trying to start a conversation. He laughed.

"just have to keep it right, can't stand a dirty house" he said.

"Same i feel you, Well who's here?" You asked in curiosity.

"Well you seen Pg and Rico already." He said. His eyes were staring into yours as he talk. You kept looking away. Gazing off behind him.

"And yeah Pg, Dontai, Rico and Joe" He said.

His eyes were turning you on, He was making immaculate contact with you. You were feeling these type emotions every since you been with him. But like you said. You didn't see him in that way.

"Why you keep looking at me like that" You asked giving him a small smirk. He gently grabbed your face with his right hand. And slowly move your face closer to his.

"Let me carry your luggage to your room" He said while getting up. Did he really just do that? You were turn on all the way. You wanted him now. Oh fuck you thought. You got up and followed him up the stairs.

"Don't be so loud there sleep I think" He said.

"I won't" You replied. He mumbled something but you didn't hear what he said. You paid it no mind and continue to follow him to your room.

——————-

"Welp this you room" he said while opening the door. You look inside and it look like a master room. It was so big.

"You save this for me or something." You asked while pointing your finger around the room.

"Maybe" he said. He laid your luggage on the bed.

"Ok imma take a shower and go to sleep, see you in the morning." He said while shutting your door. You did the same as well. But you didn't go to sleep.

*
—————

When you got out you wrapped your self with your towel and walk out. You heard someone knocking at your door.

"Can i come in" You noticed it was Berlin voice. You open the door.

"Yes?" you said while peeking your head out the door.

"Oh i'm sorry, But do you wanna watch soul with me after you finish." He asked. You been wanting to watch the movie, everyone was saying how the man from the movie look like Berlin. You let out a small laugh.

"Yes" You said while shutting the door back.

You quickly got dressed. You sprayed your self with perfume and put on your silky night gown and your thong. You grabbed your phone and walk over to Berlin's bedroom. You knocked. "I'm here" you said.
Berlin got up and unlock the door. He had on some grey sweat pants his print was showing a bit. He also smell so good.

Berlin sat down on his bed. He grabbed the remote and turn on Disney plus. You sat at the end of the bed with you legs crossed.

"Why you sitting down there you can come up here if you want" He asked. He was being so gentle and patient with you. And you love it. He was so respectful.

You crawled up there with him. He was biting his bottom lip at you. At this point you wanted him inside your guts. You were horny as hell but you wanted to take things slow so didn't make it noticeable.

Berlin turn on the movie and sat up beside you.

"Can you turn off the light off please" He asked since you were close to the light switch. You got up, you felt his eye on your ass, as you made your way to the light switch. He got under the covers. You decided you wanted to be bold.

"Open you legs" You said as you mad your way back to his bed. You crawled up into his legs. Laying in between them. He pulled the covers over you guys.

"Can you see?, Is my head to big" you asked. Berlin shook his head no.

*
—————-

For 30 minutes you and Berlin were vibing and laughing together. Making great vibes with each other.

You felt his hand  creeping down your body to your kitty.

"What are you doing?" You whispered.

"shhh" he said. You did what you were told and let things happen. You open your legs so he could access it.

Ok here's part 4. 😂