1- The shower.

MAJORITY OF THE STORIES ARE REVAMPED AND BETTER.

This story was a bit rushed because I was bored, but I'll finish it up tomorrow if I find some inspiration.

"Baby, am I pretty?" you asked Berlin. He glanced at you with a hint of disbelief, his deep brown eyes nearly conveying his thoughts. "Um, are you going to answer the question?" you persisted.

"You're the second most beautiful lady I know," he replied with a smile.

Your brow furrowed in confusion. "And who's the first?" you demanded.

"Come on, my mom is the most beautiful lady I know. Why the silly questions?" he retorted.

"Alright, just checking," you said, shifting the topic. "I'm going to get ready. We need to go out today to find a puppy and a Christmas tree."

As you rose from the couch, you leaned in to kiss Berlin. SMACK! He playfully smacked your rear.

"Baby, stop-that hurts!" you exclaimed. Turning around, you caught him biting his lip, murmuring an impressed "damn..." You shot him a playful smirk and headed upstairs to the bathroom.

Once there, you stripped down, wrapped yourself in a towel, pinned up your hair, and removed your makeup.

"Oh shoot, I forgot my face cream downstairs," you remembered aloud. You rushed down to retrieve it, passing Berlin, who was engrossed in a game of Smash on the couch. You found the cream in the downstairs bathroom and sighed in relief. "Thank God... found it."

As you headed back upstairs, Berlin stepped in front of the TV, blocking your path-though you thought he was still focused on his game. When you tried to maneuver behind him, he stepped back and looked at you with a mischievous smirk.

"What are you doing downstairs? I thought you were in the shower," he said, his voice raspy with curiosity.

"I just needed my face cream," you explained, walking up to him. You playfully touched his chest, teasing him, locking eyes intensely. Berlin leaned in for a kiss, which you reciprocated, but soon attempted to pull away, remembering the shower waiting for you. However, he wrapped his arm around your neck, drawing you closer, his kisses trailing down your neck and chest, each one gentle yet intoxicating.

"Ba-baby, can I go take my shower?" you whispered into his ear.

Berlin responded by lifting you up in his arms, heading toward the stairs.

"Baby, what are you do-"
"Shhh," he interrupted softly.