dreamcon prt6 "morning?"

Berlin wrap the towel around you. "Here you go" he said as he smiles.

"What you smiling at" you asked in curiosity.

"nothing" he gave you a kiss on the cheek and went off to bed.

"goodnight, get in bed when your ready" he said.

"okay, goodnight baby" you said.

You put your hair up in a pony tail, You put on Berlin shirt after that. You gave your self a look in the mirror. The shirt Berlin gave you was see through. You could see your nipples through the shirt. Berlin just gonna have to give you a bra from your room when y'all wake up. You didn't mind sleeping without one with Berlin.

*
—————-

You grab his boxer briefs and pull them up. After you were done you turn the light off in the bathroom and got into bed with Berlin. Surprisingly he was still up on  his phone. He gave you a look up as you climb on top of him to get to the other side of the bed. He was looking at you seductively.

"uh, un boy i wanna go to sleep" you said. Knowing exactly what Berlin wanted to do.

"now you can't take no more dick?, you know what yout doing to me" He said in a raspy voice.

"what am i doing to you" you replied in curiosity.

"tryna get me HORNY a lil" he says while looking at your titties.

"Boy shut up and go to sleep" You said while getting under the covers with Berlin.

You came closer to Berlin and laid your head on his stomach.

"Y/N you about to go to sleep?" he ask.

"yes don't we have stuff do tomorrow" you replied.

"yeah" he said while wrapping his arm around you pulling you even closer to him.

You both talk for a bit and went to bed.

10:12 am June 11th , 2021
————————————

You woke up to the boys screaming so loud. They were recording videos down stairs for their channel. You check your phone before heading to your room.

You seen Berlin text you. "Good morning Beautiful, text me when you wake up. I'm cooking breakfast." He said. You replied with  "i'm up, But imma get dress first then come down".

You got up and covered your chest just incase some one was in the hall way.

"SHE KINDA BAD THO" you heard Berlin from down stairs.

"He betta be talking about me" you said to your self while laughing.

You walk to your room and quickly shut the door behind you. You shut the door too hard and it sounded like you slam it.

Berlin text you. "Don't be slamming my doors like that." He said.

"My bad, didn't mean too, I just didn't want nobody to see my nipples through my shirt cause idiot Berlin forgot to grab my bra from my luggage last night." You said being smart with him. You knew he didn't like when you be smart with him.