dreamcon prt 3 "car ride"

Here's part 3 enjoy.

You grabbed Berlin's hand and walk out the building. "it's so dark out here" you said. Berlin look at you confused "is it not 4am?" he asked as he let out a small laugh. You let go of his hand "boy where is your truck?" you said while rolling your eyes at him.

"First of all calm your lil attitude girl and bring ya ass on" he said in a demanding voice. You kinda got turned on by that, but you didn't see Berlin in that way. He lead the way and you followed him like a little girl would follow her father, mean while Rico and Pg were still being loud as ever behind you.

"What are y'all even talking bout?" you asked while turning towards them.

"how i'm the only person who's girl not here" Rico said.

"Um who's girl am I?" you asked in confusion.

Berlin turned around "come on baby girl" he said while opening the passenger side door.

He answered your question. But like you said you didn't see Berlin in that way. You walk over to the passenger side of his truck. You tried pulling your self up before Berlin grabbed your sides and lifted you up.

"there you go" he said encouraging you. He shut your door and made his way to the driver side and hop in Rico and Pg shut there door as well. The car ride was so silent. You were so nervous to say something.

"Y/N are you hungry?, i can buy you something to eat" Berlin asked. You were hungry but also you didn't want Berlin to buy you any food. You could buy your own food. You shook your head no at him. He mumbled ok and put his eyes back on the road.

*
———————

Berlin pulled up to a gate in his neighborhood. He had to give the security guard his ticket so he could let them in. He reached over to the glove department. His hand rubbed on your Thigh. You look at him and raised your eyes brows, he look at you back "man you crazy" he said. You turned your head the other way as he pull his hand away from  the glove department.

"here you go" he said nicely to the man outside. The man took his ticket and scanned it then gave it back. Berlin reached back over you to put it back. Once again his hand rub on your thigh but this time was different. You started to get a little horny. Every time he touch you, You get tingly.

"Whats wrong?" He asked in a seductive voices as he pull himself up from the glove department. You blushed as your response. Some odd reason he was giving you butterflies.

Here's part 3 sorry it's so short it was rushed, party 4 would be at least 2,000 words.💕