Part 1

Sakusas POV

2 years ago when Sakusa was 16 he moved to Tokyo. He got invited to many volleyball camps and some years after that he became one of the top 3 volleyball players in Japan. That was one of he's dreams that actually became true. But now Sakusa and his cousin Komori moved back to their old Town they lived in before Tokyo. Where Sakusa was in a team and where his childhood was born.
Well him and Komori moved back because Komori said it was Christmas and he wanted to see his old friends and he missed his town. Sakusa missed it too but not as much as Komori.

Its 2 weeks before Christmas and him and komori got a apartment they could live in for a while. Komori had decided to go out and see the Christmas decorations, the christmas shops and one of his friends that would be there.
Sakusa on the other hand wasn't so excited, he wasn't a big fan of Christmas. He didn't like the Santa or the red coloured decorations everywhere.

Sakusa and Komori was out and it was shops here and there out at the streets and it was Christmas decorations everywhere.
"This is so beautiful" Komori says with his eyes wide open looking around. There mas much crowds so Sakusa kinda felt uncomfortable. But he was used to it since he played different matches in Tokyo that always were surrounded by people.

Komori stopped walking. Sakusa did so to since he was following Komori.
"Heyy!" Komori said. It was his friend. Sakusa didn't really hear what they said because he was some meters behind them.

"Hey Sakusa me and my friend are going to meet some other friends if thats okay" Komori said smiling.

"I guess."
They went another way and in a second they were gone. Sakusa didn't know what to do. He had no choice but to go around just looking.
There was some people noticing him, they knew him from the top 3 volleyball players of course. After they left, Sakusa felt tired and really wanted something to drink.
He looked around for somewhere where they selled something to drink.

After a while he found a little shop that actually looked very cozy to Sakusa so he went in.

He got in and he went some steps in before he stopped. He saw two twins as baristas. He looked very closely and he saw that the one of twins with blonde hair was with Sakusa at that training camp a while. MSBY. He tried to remember his name but it wouldn't pop up in Sakusas head.
Sakusa just stood there in the shop staring, considering if he should say hi or go out. He decides to go out since he's not good with conversations and he didn't know what to say. Even though Sakusa remembered that the blonde that was in his old team was sort of annoying. Sakusa remembered he called him something with omi? That was what he remembered and it would be embarrassing 2 years later seeing him again, their both 18 and Sakusa remembered calling the blonde annoying plenty of times.

Sakusa was on his way out before he felt someone patting on his shoulder carefully saying.
"Omi Omi?" now Sakusa remembered. Right it was Omi Omi. The name Sakusa never got a answer why he called him that.

Sakusa turned around seeing the blonde boy.
"It's you!" he said.
Sakusa didn't know what to respond.
"It is?" Sakusa said with a low voice.
"Sakusa Kiyoomi right?" Sakusa wondered how the hell he could remember Sakusas whole name but he couldn't?!
"Yes."
"I don't know if you remember but it's me Tsumu! Or Atsumu Miya from the camp." he said putting a smile on his face.
"But I mean how could anyone forget this face" he said then smirking.
Yup. It was him.
Sakusa didn't know what to answer but to say.
"Yeah." very awkwardly.
"Omi omi why didn't you say you are here again?" Atsumu asked.
Sakusa honestly didn't remember many from his team or people he was friends with here and he didn't realize he still has their phone number.
"I didn't think I had your number" he said quickly.
"Well now you do" he said smirking. Again.
"Why don't you come in and eat something?" he asked.
Sakusa was actually hungry so he didn't see why not.
"Alright" Sakusa replied.

'Omi omi'
How could he forget?