Part 6

Atsumu's POV (cause why not)

Atsumu was already at his job waiting (there Sakusa and him would meet).
He went there 1 hour earlier because
he needed to help his brother before he could go.
Anyways he finished it and now he's just waiting for Sakusa.

Atsumu's actually very excited, but he didn't know why. He was just going to hang out with Sakusa again, after 2 years.
Well even when Sakusa lived here, they didn't hang out. Both of them only played volleyball together.
But it was this one time before Sakusa were to leave, Atsumu and Bokuto and Hinata came over to his house. We actually had a fun time.
So now he's just going to hang out with Sakusa again. What could go wrong?

Atsumu had a whole plan in his head what they could do, how it'll start and how it'll end the day.

Atsumu was waiting outside the Cafe, suddenly Osamu came next to him. Atsumu jumped up a little bit, he got scared.

"You don't have to scare me like that!" Atsumu complained to his brother.

"It's not my fault your easily scared" the other twin brother said.

It was silent in some seconds. Atsumu wondered why his brother just came and stood next to him. Just like that? Didn't he want something?

"Are you waiting for that Omi guy or whatever?" Osamu breaked the silence.

"Samu it's OMI OMI"
"And yes why?"

"Nothing I was just wondering" Osamu says in his way in again.
Then he stopped
"Have fun on your date" he added, teasing Atsumu and went in.

"ITS NOT A DATE" Atsumu yelled at him from outside.

Atsumu just thought of it like a meeting. He started thinking if Sakusa thought it was a date?
What would he do?
But no..
Atsumu didn't even mention a date when he asked him. It's obvious it isn't.
Right?

And Sakusa would never even want to go on a date with Atsumu so why would he accept?
Atsumu was deep in his thoughts thinking about whether Sakusa thought it was a date or not so he didn't notice that Sakusa stood in front of him.

Atsumu looked up.

"Wahh!" he jumped up. He got scared again.

"Second time today!" he whined.

"What?" Sakusa said confused.

"Oh nothing let's just go" Atsumu said with a smile on his face.

They went next to each other in a comfortable silent. Atsumu hated silence so he tried to think of something to say.

He glanced at Sakusa a few times. Sakusa didn't seem to be bothered by the silence. Sakusa just walked next to Atsumu quiet.

"Soo, how are ya Omi?" Atsumu looked up at the taller male smiling hoping he's not to cringe.

"Honestly I don't even know." Sakusa replied looking at the shops they were walking by.

What did he mean with that? How can he not know how he was? Something maybe happened.
Atsumu thought that if something actually happened he would try his best to make Sakusa's day better.

Atsumu decided not ask, since Sakusa maybe is not comfortable with that. Instead Atsumu is going to try make Sakusa happier.

"Omi, look over there"
"Come!"
Atsumu took Sakusa's wrist and dragged him to one of the shops where they selled flowers.
Sakusa was a bit confused first but that's not what he thought about.
He looked at Atsumu's hand that were holding Sakusa's wrist. Sakusa really hoped Atsumu has washed his hands before this. But Sakusa let Atsumu drag him to the shop.

They came to the shop. And it was beautiful. It was many different flowers in nearly all colors.
Atsumu stood there looking at them some seconds.

"Hey Omi which one's your favorite?" Atsumu asks Sakusa with a huge smile on his face.
Sakusa looked into Atsumu's eyes. They were sparkling. Sakusa couldn't help but to admire them and he didn't notice what Atsumu asked him.

Atsumu wondered why Sakusa didn't answer. They looked in each others eyes. Atsumu didn't know why but he could not pull away. It was like everything stopped and the only thing that was there was Sakusa.

Sakusa shakes his head with no clue what just happened. He tried to avoid it with asking Atsumu to repeat what he said.

Atsumu wondered if they would just deny what just happened? But It felt good. Atsumu felt his heart beat. Then he came back to the world when he heard Sakusa asking him to repeat what he said.

Sakusa don't deny the fact you just fell inlove <3

I literally wrote this at 3am I'm sorry if it's bad 😭