Part 5

Sakusa's POV

It was morning and Sakusa just woke up. He had overslept. He wasn't busy or anything, he didn't have to be up by a specific time either. He just doesn't like sleeping to long.

He changed chlothes and fixed his hair quick. He wore black jeans with a simple but good looking Grey shirt.

(a/n i just know Sakusa has a good style/chlothing taste 😌)

Sakusa looked out the window. It was snowing pretty much. And the snowflakes were big and white. He looked at it in a while before leaving his room.

He got in to the kitchen seeing Komori already eating breakfast.

"Why didn't you wake me up" Sakusa asked Komori.
Komori knew Sakusa didn't like to sleep more than usual.

"Well you looked like you were deep asleep so I didn't want to wake you up"

"You always wake me up if I'm sleeping to much though."
Sakusa announced.

"I told you, you looked very sleepy" Komori says while putting his cup into the dishwasher.
He turns around to Sakusa and adds
"How long were you up yesterday?" looking at Sakusa.

"..."
"only to 3am" Sakusa replied.

"3am?!"
"Your never up that late Kiyoomi? Are you struggling with something?" Komori asks.

"No I just forgot the time Komori."
"Stop acting like my mom" Sakusa complained taking out a chair and sits.

"Alright alright I was just worried" Komori said with a smile on his face, walking to the bathroom.

Sakusa took a bowl and filled it with cereal and milk.
He sat down and ate.
Sakusa didn't know what to do for the day. In Tokyo he used to either go and play/practice volleyball even tho he didn't have practice or he would go shopping or clean his house. He also used to go with Komori to different places and just hang out. Komori was like the only one Sakusa used to hang out with. Well he had 'friends'. But They just played volleyball with him. Sakusa wasn't so interested in hanging out with them. Sakusa in general didn't mind having friends or not. He had Komori that understood him and that was all he needed. Even though if he were to have more friends they would probably not understand his phobia.

Sakusa's phone buzzed. Sakusa took up to see who it was.
It was Atsumu. Sakusa looked some seconds on his phone before opening the messages.

Atsumu.

Atsumu: Good morning Omi

Morning :You

Atsumu: No Good morning? :(

Hmm.. :You
Let me see :You
No. :You

Atsumu: You hurt my feelings

Find new ones. :You

Atsumu: Never!

Atsumu: Anywayysss

Atsumu: What are you doing
today?

I don't know :You

Atsumu: I'm free today if you
wanna hang out :)

Atsumu: Since I missed you omi and we didn't really have time yesterday, you left so earlyyy

Atsumu: Only if you would
like to

Sure. :You

Atsumu: Really? Thought you'd say no

Atsumu: I knew you missed
me Omi <3

Please don't make me :You
regret it 😐

Atsumu: Okay okay! 2pm
alright?

Alright. :You

Atsumu: Meet me where you came yesterday to eat

Atsumu: See you

Seen.
_______________________________________

Sakusa put his phone on the table.
Sakusa agreed? Sakusa usually would decline. Sakusa guessed it was probably just because he had nothing to do for the day.
It was 12pm so Sakusa had to hurry.

Sakusa stood up and took his empty bowl in the dishwasher. On his way to his room came Komori new showered and only a towel around his waist.

"Take chlothes on"
Sakusa said before Komori could say anything.

"I was about to go to my room to just do that Kiyoomi"
Komori answered.

Sakusa didn't say anything and instead just went to his room to change chlothes to more warmer chlothes, since he was going out and it was snowing a lot.
Sakusa took better chlothes on with a matching mask.

Sakusa came out of his room, it was half past two and Sakusa decided he should get going.
Sakusa went to the door and took comfy shoes on and a jacket. On his way out Komori asked

"Where are you going?"

"Out?" Sakusa answered.

"Yeah Kiyoomi but where?" his cousin asked once more.

"Atsumu asked if we could meet up"

"And you said yes?" Komori raised one eyebrow.

"Yeah, I have nothing else to do." Sakusa replied.

"Oh wow, have fun I guess" Komori said to Sakusa smirking.

Sakusa closed the door and went down the stairs and out.

Yes I've changed some stuff, like the texts, that their 18 now and that Sakusa only was in Tokyo in 2 years. (I felt like 6 was to much sorry)
Go and look if you'd like to but I just wanted to say that <3

Enjoy!