Part 8

They have been walking a while and they went to different places looking around, trying things in shops and going to a restaurant.

Sakusa still had the words Atsumu said about that he would be Sakusa's yellow in his head. Sakusa didn't know why he said that, but coming from Atsumu Sakusa thought it was somehow cute.
But Sakusa tried to avoid that.

It was 5.47pm and Sakusa and Atsumu sat on a bench looking at the stars.
It was winter and it got dark very early and the stars showed up.

Sakusa and Atsumu sat there looking at the stars.
Sakusa glanced at Atsumu.
His eyes was sparkling as usual.
Sakusa has not had this much fun in a long time, and it was with Atsumu.
It felt weird.
Sakusa looked back up at the dark sky admiring the early stars.

Some people dressed up as a Santa, a gingerbread man and a Christmas tree passed by, they were singing a Christmas song together.

Sakusa didn't like it.
He thought they looked stupid, and the song was terrible, meanwhile Atsumu enjoyed it and thought they were funny.
Atsumu looked at Sakusa's expression.

"What's up with that face Omi?" Atsumu asked.
Sakusa looked over at Atsumu.

"I don't like it"
"They look weird and the song isn't any better" Sakusa complained.

"How came you think like that? It's funny"
"They haven't done anything to you Omi-kun" Atsumu says grinning.

"It's because I don't like Christmas, it's not them" Sakusa says looking at Atsumu with a face Atsumu got scared of.

"How can you not like Christmas!"
Atsumu whine with his eyes wide open.

"I just don't. The Colors, the decorations, the Santa and the songs isn't something I found funny at all"

Atsumu responds by nodding,putting his hand over his mouth and thinking.

Out of nowhere Atsumu asks what Sakusa's favorite song is.

"My favorite song? I don't really know."
Sakusa replied wondering why he asked him that.

"Alright wait litsen to this" Atsumu said taking out his phone from his pocket along with white earphones.

Sakusa saw Atsumu searching up a song on Spotify.

Atsumu reached out his hand to Sakusa, he was holding one pair of the earphones.
Sakusa looked at Atsumu with a disgusted expression.

"What?" Atsumu asked.

"I don't use other people's earphones" Sakusa said still with that disgusted face.

"Oh come on Omi, it's only mine and I don't have earwax"

Sakusa looked at Atsumu's face.
Sakusa really didn't want to take them on but looking at Atsumu makes Sakusa want to say yes.

Sakusa took his little hand sanitizer he had in his pocket and took a little on his hand then poured his hand on the earphone Atsumu reached out for Sakusa.
Sakusa held it and rubed his fingers on it.

Sakusa needed to move a little closer to Atsumu so it could reach his ear. Sakusa put the earphone in his ear, Atsumu already had it in his ear.

Atsumu gave Sakusa a smile as a thanks, a thanks Sakusa clearly enjoyed.

Atsumu took the song on.
Sakusa and Atsumu listened a while before that special part came.

The way you hold me

Hold me

Hold me

Hold me

Hold me~

That part got Sakusas eyes wide open. A little confused. The song said 'hold me' but it clearly sounded like 'Omi'.

The way you hold me

Omi

Omi

Omi

Omi~

That was what it clearly sounded like.
Atsumu looked at Sakusa with a little laugh.
Sakusa looked at Atsumu with a confused face.

"Are they really saying 'omi' "?
"Did you make this song?" Sakusa said, raising his eyebrows.

Atsumu started laughing. Sakusa looking at him confused. Sakusa turned around from Atsumu looking straight in front of him.

Atsumu wiped his eyes, looking at Sakusa.
Some seconds later it was all silent. Atsumu admiring Sakusas side profile and Sakusa looking up at the dark sky.
The earphones had dropped on the bench none of them noticed.

"Hey Omi Omi, it really was fun today" the blonde boy tells Sakusa, smiling with that big bride smile of his.
"Yeah, it was" Sakusa says still looking at the dark sky.
Atsumu looks back up to the dark sky aswell.

Buzz..
Atsumu's phone was calling.
Atsumu took it up and answered his phone. Sakusa looked over at him.

"Oh hi" Atsumu says to the person in the phone.
"Okay okay fine"
"I said fine, stupid"
"I'm coming"
"Bye"
"No! Of course not!"
"Byeeeee"
Atsumu hang up rolling his eyes.
Sakusa looking at the blonde.

"Do you need to leave" Sakusa asks looking at Atsumu.

"Yeah unfortunately. My brother  thinks I'm going to do what he says" Atsumu says putting his earphones in his pocket, along with his phone.

"Isn't that exactly what you are doing?" Sakusa asks with a tease looking face.

Atsumu stops what he is doing.
"Eh.. Maybe?"
"Just so me, his big brother wanna show respect" he says with a satisfied expression.

Sakusa let out a little laugh. Atsumu stays up.

"Your laugh is cute omi" Atsumu said winking.

Sakusa stops laughing, looking up at Atsumu.
"You better hurry to your brother before your respect runs away" Sakusa says getting up.

Atsumu laughs a cute laugh before waving to Sakusa and they both starting walking different ways.

For your information, no I did not find a better suiting song than Justin Biebers song :')

But tell me I'm not the only one who thinks he's saying
' omi'.

Anyways have a great day <3