Part 9

Atsumu opened the door to his and his brother apartment.
He took off his shoes and jacket and went to his room, not even looking if Osamu were home or not.

As soon as Atsumu opened the door he closed it right back after him and fell over on his back on the bed.
He looked up at the roof smiling. He didn't know why but he felt happy inside, it was a feeling making Atsumu laugh out of nowhere.
He suddenly heard a knock on his door and Atsumu immediately sat up.

It was Osamu.
Osamu looked at him, not saying anything.

"Do you need anything?" Atsumu asks.
"So what happened" Osamu says ignoring Atsumus question.

"What do you mean 'what happend'?"

"With Kiyoomi, stupid" Osamu rolls his eyes.
"We were just hanging out" Atsumu lays on his back again, his arms spread out.

Just hanging out. Why did that sentence seem to bother Atsumu.

"So you didn't make out?"

"What the-" Atsumu sits back up.
"No Samu!"

"Alright that was all bye" Osamu says looking satisfied with the answer Atsumu gave him and closed the door.

Atsumu lays back on his bed.
What was that all about? Even if we did make out Samu has nothing to do with it
Atsumu thought crossing his arms as he pouted.

His pout slowly turns into a smile when he thought of Sakusa.
How Sakusa would fluster so he turns his head to the side, or how cute he is when he actually smiles.
Atsumu laughed to himself on the thought of that Sakusa was the same person as the Sakusa Atsumu was with in MSBY.

2 hours later Atsumu had changed and he was now laying on his bed watching a movie on the big TV in front of him.
His phone then buzzed.
He got a message. Atsumu went over to his phone at the other side of the bed looking who it was.
It was Sakusa. Atsumu put a smirk on his face when he realized Sakusa texted first.

                       Omi Omi <3

Omi Omi <3: Atsumu I have a question

... :Me

Omi Omi <3: ???

Where is the 'Hi Atsumu' :Me
or 'how are you?' :(     

Omi Omi <3: Its not necessary.

It is :Me

Omi Omi <3: Ok then hi

There thanks, :Me
Hii omi-kun! 

   Omi Omi <3: Anyways, is the place where we used to practice volleyball on the same place as it was last time I was here?

Yes, it's always been there :) :Me

Omi Omi <3: k thanks

Your such a dry texter omi.. :Me

Omi Omi <3: Oh God what do you want me to say Atsumu?

Omi Omi <3: Stop complaining. 😷

Okay fine fine :( :Me

Seen.

Atsumu puts down his phone and lays on his bed again. He always felt a happy feeling after talking with Sakusa now. Atsumu knew what feeling that was.
That was what bothered him. Atsumu had always known he isn't straight but he haven't really had any strong feelings for a guy before,but Atsumu shouldn't be worried about that. Osamu is together with Suna aswell.
B
Atsumu thought a bit. He came to the fact he knew he actually wouldn't have a chance with Sakusa, either way Atsumu would think he would have a chance on anyone but not Sakusa.
Atsumu didn't know Sakusa's sexuallity or If Sakusa would be against lgtbp+. Even if Sakusa did support and happend to be a part of it Atsumu already knew Sakusa didn't like him and thought he was annoying.

Atsumu buried his head in his pillow and let out a big sigh.

(●'◡'●)ノ

I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time :( School was more stressful than I thought and I didn't really have time to write. Here's a short one sorry but I'm going to try keep updating.
Ty for 200+ readers <33