❘ αуαтσ ❘

• इन्हें समर्पित: silono20

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❙Ayato x Reader

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀You stared at the teacher, listening to him ramble on about something to do with history as a red-haired boy seemed to have interest in you, his glare piercing like daggers. Glancing back at the teacher, you tried to ignore the sudden uncomfortable feeling his stare gave you. You also took notice of the purple-haired boy a desk in front of you, which didn't look over the age of fourteen, had continued to hug a teddy bear tightly ignoring the teacher's lessons. You thought of him as being rude, and no doubt the other boy who seemed to not take eyes off your body, which it seemed to be he was staring at your chest, smirking.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Once the bell chimed to alert students for the next period people piled out of the barren classroom, leaving you with the two boys now having their glares fixated on you. It was uncomfortable, the room was silent admitting a feeling of dread bouncing off the walls, and their eyes being so timid like a snakes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Ignoring the deadly atmosphere, you got out of your desk chair and picked up your school bag, which was light from the lack of materials it held. It allowed you to pick it up smoothly, and proceed to walk out the door, but soon stopped by the red-headed boy who to you was a pervert with no manners.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What do we have here?" Smirking, the boy got out of his chair and stood in front of you, feet glued to the floor. He seemed to be staring at your chest, which by size was a D cup, and you greatly scorned his actions.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Nothing you can lay your hands on." You said, trying to sound as if your tone was full of pride, which no doubt set a frown on the red head's face. He still intently stared at you, now looking up at your face, not budging an inch.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I can get my hands on anything." Grinning, the boy leaned down and turned his voice into a whisper. "Especially a big-chested beauty like you." The man turned around and headed out the classroom door, having the purple-haired boy follow behind him. You were stunned beyond comprehension, and you throat was at a loss of words.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Trying to push the matter out of your mind, you headed out the door into the long corridor hallway, which showed no people, not even a fly. The vibe you got from it seemed off, and you quickly tried to speed to your next class, trying to forget about the pervert who made fun of your large chest.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀It was a common matter, you were teased about it by every grade you had been in. They called you "slutty cow", and "milk jug", which made you cry for the teacher during class or bother some people who labeled you as a their friend. It only ticked you off as you slammed open the classroom door, walking in to find that no one had showed up yet. It was obviously early, and science was your least favorite subject, giving you an idea which made you spot interest.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀You thought since you hated the class so much, you would skip and go take a walk on the school track, since no one ever seemed to use. You had found out that this school didn't require gym, which seemed odd to you. Every school you had went to in your life, even the first year of highschool in Germany, there had been a gym class and you were required to participate.

Diabolik Lovers: Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें