❘ ℓαιтσ ❘

It was a humid summer night; you had walked out into the rose filled garden to admire the magnificent flowers you so cherished. They were held very close to your heart, and every few days you would help Subaru tend to them to keep the precious plants alive and growing, to you- it was a very enjoyable task. You wished to be with the roses forever, for a millennium where you could be an angel that could give flowers a life span of thousands of eternities to come. It was a childish dream, your mother often scolded you about it- but it only made you want to try even harder to make your childhood wish come true. You were a naïve girl indeed. At least that's what most of the Sakamaki's thought about you- but in a way, Laito seemed different.

Whilst having the green water hose clenched tightly in hand- your palms brutally drenched in sweat, you continued to carefully water the plants, your eyes still wandering around cautiously scanning your surroundings. You never knew what could happen when you were alone around those dreadful pure-bloods, especially in a grim environment like this, nothing ever 'good' happened, well that would be on your part. Usually the brothers would be fighting- or in other words quarrelling over the most petty things, mostly about who partakes in the drinking of your blood, or just trivial matters of the simple question, 'who is to own you?' kind of arguments. It was truly a questioning matter that needed to be looked into- although Laito always saved you in the end from the common mischief, it was surely still un-nerving and you knew Laito wasn't the kind of man to do such things in an act of such 'kindness'. He was to you- a common hindrance, but you couldn't help but want to thank him for the kind thing's he's done- but to be honest, that wasn't a very easy task. His aura was always menacing and sinister, and you found it particularly hard to be around him- especially alone no doubt.

Hearing the slight shuffling of leather shoe's behind you- your initial reaction was to turn around to see who it was coming up behind your back, which usually happened to you most often, and obviously in your opinion you weren't doing a very good job of looking out for yourself. Whenever this kind of situation turned out you knew whatever was to happen would never be good, because in the end- fangs would always come down onto your innocent skin.

"Ufufu, bitch-chan. What are you doing out here without sworn permission?" You could here the slight clicking tongue of Laito closely placed a few feet away from you- the sound of his purring never subsiding in the slightest- and just by the thick aura that swayed with him you knew that man still had his signature smirk.

You turned around to face the rambunctious vampire, continuing to clutch the hose ever so tightly in the anxiety that had formed. You truly did not know what to say, and knowing his 'easy to disappoint' attitude, you knew the words that were to be chosen were to be precise and accurate in syllables. You never knew what was to be expected from Laito, to you he truly was a very mysterious figure of vampire people spoke of.

"Cat got your tongue- bitch-chan?" He purred slightly again, the dripping of the water being the only thing to ever cut off the silence. "Umm- perhaps your hiding something from your masters?...Ehh- you shivered!~ did I perhaps get it right?~" You did shiver no doubt, he did have a eye for the body 'movements' of women- especially when it came to you, which greatly confused you to why the man had interest in the first place.

"N-No, why would I be hiding anything L-Laito-sama? There is no reason to it is there?" You slightly stuttered, but even though the common argument with your words continued- your voice still held defiance.

"Um~ Bitch-chan, I find that quite hard to believe, It only makes me want to tease you even more~" His eyebrows slightly arched up, his grin widening ever so widely. "You would like me to partake in that action wouldn't you?"

You froze at his slight change In demeanor, and his personality seemed a bit off- including his actions. Usually- the Laito you knew would never ask for permission to demolish your pale skin, the man would usually just go right in for a quick snack and leave you there not caring for your current condition.