❘ ςαrια p†2 ❘

-Preview-

After the encounter with that beautiful wolf- you remembered nothing, your past to you- was dust. No matter how hard you tried- no matter how many times you looked back into the depth of your heart; you could only refrain from looking back. All you could salvage from your withered archive was the feeling of his fangs- and his words that coiled around your pain induced spine. His sweet sentence, you could never forget it. It was full of a meaning you were unfamiliar with, a emotion you've never felt before- a careless whisper to your veins, and as it transversed towards your heart- it brought you back to life. It gave you purpose. It gave you a meaning. A will.

And when that darkness consumed your eyes, you knew it was never over- but a whole new beginning- a clean, dirtied start. A new life with this man, the beast that had saved you.

You couldn't hold back. You wouldn't. The bloodlust he had created- the monster he made. You were his responsibility- his ornament amongst a million. He knew that, yet- he abandoned that role of responsibility. He was careless, he regretted it- yearned to turn things back. . .yet he couldn't. You were his for an eternity, an endless nirvana he had created- a place where you would be the last- standing hand in hand with him.

You thought, 'Until the day we turn into dust- we are one of the same. Two of the same kind- a monster with a shadowed veil- something that will never be rotted.' So- you knew you had to live on with the man that gave you back your life- conveyed you with air, and lifted you up from that darkness. That horrid place of death.

You were glad- smiling, and once in your life- you were actually happy.

And amongst the cicadas that whispered countless cries, you could hear those whispered words.

" Higurashi ga naku akazu no mori e , ato modori wa mou dekinai . "
. . .
[ To the unopenable forest where the cicadas cry , there is no turning back. ]

-To Be Continued-