┃ςαяℓα - ρт1┃

-Prologue-

Your hair spread about above your head, your limbs limp- and your body numb from pain, you laid there bleeding what seemed like every drop of blood you had- your eyes becoming more and more glazed over each second. You were dying- fading away with each passing breath, each second; each centimeter- your control over your state of sanity was slipping away. You could no longer feel pain- your body couldn't register anything at the point you had taken.

You had thrown yourself off the cliff near your house, multiple bones were to be broken, your lungs were punctured by your shattered ribs, and both of your legs were what seemed like in pieces- and your stomach was a different exception. When you had fallen from the unbearable heights, you hit multiple rocks on your journey down, earning pieces of unknown substances to be lodged into your sides- abdomen, legs, and arms.

You thought that a drop that high would end your misery quickly, but to your grim avail it only prolonged it- and what you desired; a end- you knew wouldn't come soon, but slowly and agonizing. After all- life never seemed to be on your side; nor anyone else.
So you- yourself should've expected something as sinister as this to happen- since the world, everyone- and everything despised you to the end; to this end.

You didn't know when it would come- when you would close your eyes; nor when you would take your last breath. All you could do was wait- lay there and stare at your last glimpse of the stars- the last glimpse of anything you held dear.

The reason; of course- to why you did this was because your sane demeanor finally cracked, and your mind had fallen apart- and once that had happened, everything had gone to a dark stage of depression.

Your brother- mother, and father had all died in a car accident that day, and your best friend, (B/F/N) had been murdered- each of them coming to an end on the very same day. You had lost everything. Everything that you had was taken away from you, so you took measures that succeeded your normal actions. Which- in a blunt manner, got you to where you are now.

Once it seemed like your breathing had become even more inconsistent, you closed your eyes- your hands barely clenched; you waited for the cold-isolation, the bare meaning of death to embrace you- but you only remained looking at your inner eyelids, still barely breathing- your slim veins half-heartedly streaming your undesired blood. You just wanted this dreadful pain to end, the pain of being alone- the feeling of never being needed; you wanted that undeniable hell to come to a permanent halt. It seemed though- to you, even in death- that certain emptiness would never be filled. The pain- your sorrow. After all- ending yourself in a way such as this is the most deadly sin, since their so called god had given you this life. You didn't care though- anything; you knew, was better than this.

Feeling the cold- winter air against your cheeks, you turned your head to the side- the straining of your muscles becoming ever so more painful. It was agonizing, since you had fractured your shoulder along with many things, it made it almost down-right impossible to move anything- but; you did out of instinct. Something was there with you- you could feel it, no- the correct term was 'sense' it.

You could make out a shape- a huge and thick one. Since your vision was blurry- and your hair frazzled, you couldn't quite make out the thing in front of you. It surely didn't look human, you knew that- but even if you wanted to run away- scream for help, you couldn't. You were unable to. Your body was crippled and shattered after all, and there was nothing you could do about it.

After your undeniable struggle-ment of your squinting iris's, the unidentified lump of blurriness stepped towards you; inches away from your face, you were then able to make out the beautiful nightmare in front of you.

A mourned colored wolf- his coated fur a shade of white and pink, his eyes a scrutinizing gold- his stance and demeanor nothing but heart-warming. He was absolutely breath taking. He looked almost like a heaven sent being there to whisk you away- to take you to a place where there was to be no pain. Out of your inevitable naive mind- you asked out of curiosity, using your last bit of strength to mutter; what was to you, sweet nothings.

"A-Are. . .you here. . .to. . .t-take me. . .away?" choking- and coughing on your own blood, strands of hair fell over your eyes- only one being visible, you were able to see the pain in his sorrow-reflected animalistic eyes.

Blinking for only a split second- you again; laid your eyes on a breathtaking being- a handsome man- his hair the same color, and his eyes still remaining a beautiful gold- you wondered if you were hallucinating, or if you were really seeing the truth, but It was all even more hazy once he brought you into his caring arms. You did not know what he was doing- what he was planning, nor what his intentions were- but you didn't care in the slightest. Just his heated breath and his muscular arms were good enough to pass in- you yearned for a feeling like this, something you never experienced, and in your dying breath- you got your final wish. Or so you thought- because, when you had closed your eyes, he had only made you immediately open them with his metallic-like words.

"It will only hurt a bit- I promise, so remain still." Muttering those comforting words, he slid his hand up your shattered spine, his fingers gently sliding over you with utmost caution- he held your head in his palm- you're wet strands of hair entwining with his long fingers, you only closed your eyes awaiting the planned intentions.

You could only manage to blush slightly with your body limp, and your eyes half closed, as his moist tongue ran gently across your neck. His body, eyes, and perfect structured face was fully captivating you, and the burning pain in your neck paid you no abuse. Nothing could break you away from his seductive touch, his fangs- his fingers gripping your hair, and his hand laid gently against your waist- you never wanted this euphoria to end. This ecstasy- this nirvana, you wished for it to last for eternities. Something told you- deep down in the corroded depth of your heart, that maybe- this wonderful feeling would truthfully never end.