❘ ѕυвαяυ ❘

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❙Subaru x Reader

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀It was a cold barren night, you had walked to the church down the street, once again mourning the death of your beloved mother. She had died from heart failure, and it was so unexpected you didn't even have time to say goodbye, and she had left you alone stranded with no one. You didn't know what else to do then to come to the church you so well hated, trying to seek answers from a person you had faith in, but didn't even know existed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Whilst having tears roll down your face, and having your hands clenched in prayer, you cried alone in the deep loneliness of the abandoned church. It was cold, and the frigid breeze flowed through the building, making your hands squeeze together, and your body to shiver from the normal shock of the freezing air. The long isles that lined the floor were extremely cold to, and from the touch of it your body went numb, slightly paralyzing you from the waist down.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Once you were finished with your prayer and got feeling back in your legs, you had stood up from your current seat, pulled up your knee-high stockings, and headed towards the front entrance. You were soon stopped by a mysterious person you had never seen before, and by telling from his facial expression he seemed quite angry, which startled you by the mere sight of him. Something was strange though, he didn't seem like he had intentions of hurting you. The man only stood there, back against the wall and his eyes staring directly towards you, letting a slight chill run down your spine. His eyes were beautiful, such a seductive deep red, like the color of blood seemed to float in his iris. He was so intimidating that all you could do was stand there, feet glued to the cold wooden floor.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He then walked towards you, staring down at your eyes, giving you a cold glare as if you had done something terribly wrong. You didn't know what to make of this, and you stood there silently as the man grabbed your wrist tightly, cutting blood flow off from your hand.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What are you doing here?" He scowled, baring his very sharp teeth in anger. "You'll get yourself killed if you walk around so defenseless." He unhooked your wrist, and took a step back, getting good distance between you and him. You were at a loss of words, and you couldn't seem to choke anything out, because you were afraid. Why was he worrying about someone he didn't even know, but yet there was a vibe from him that he wanted you to run away and never come back.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What is a human like you doing here anyway?" You stood there still, trying to say something, anything you could think of that could get you out of a situation like this.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-I just came here t-to...." Was all you managed to choke out as the man's face twisted with anger telling you that the answer given wasn't good enough. You were shy and scared, you hardly socialized with other people when you were young and apparently he didn't care for such things

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Well spit it out God damn it!" He yelled as you covered your ears and flinching from his demanding scream. You were petrified, and all he could do was yell at you. You were nervous standing there staring at him, shivering from sheer fear of his intimidating presence.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"M-My mother died yesterday..." You seemed to say in a light whisper, choking on what seemed like your own tears. "I used to visit this church with her, a-and I just wanted to pay my r-respects." You stuttered with every word, fear gripping your tone mercilessly. Still shivering you had managed to look up at the man, and had noticed his facial expression softened. It gave you slight security, but you knew the matter wouldn't end so easily.