𝐱𝐯. broadway lights

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝  𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚢  ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 disoriented Maria at first. She had gotten used to the evergreens, and to have them replaced with concrete buildings was something she sort of didn't expect. She groaned, stretching from where she lied, before pushing of her white comforter. She sat up and looked around.

Her room had the same layout as Paul's, though it's significantly bigger. The overall look of the room was also much brighter and welcoming, her furniture a lighter shade of wood, and everything else looking more inviting than the rest of the penthouse. She even had her own little sitting area that faced a fireplace, with all the chairs and the singular couch being white and her throw blanket a light beige. She wiped away the sleep from her eyes as she yawned, standing up and walking towards her en-suite bathroom.

She did her usual morning routine before stepping into the shower to clean herself up, humming a song to herself. Last night was nothing less than embarrassing, at first, she was a little angry and confronted her dad about having cameras in the bedrooms, but he denied, and rebutted with the fact that it was JARVIS that had told him about her and Paul's whereabouts. She had huffed and crossed her arms, but her anger dissipated when Pepper reassured her that if Tony ever did that again, she'd scold him.