𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔. the first time

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝ 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

CW: sexual content

"𝐀𝐍𝐃...𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄!" Mia heaved out as she dropped the last of her boxes onto the floor of what would be her apartment for the years she'll be spending at MIT. She looked around, nodding to herself at the size; it wasn't as big as her dad would've liked, but she didn't really need the space and was able to talk him down.

Her apartment—which would've had a second floor, several unnecessary rooms, and a dance studio if Tony had gotten his way—has two bedrooms. One will be used as her actual bedroom, and the other as her office and lab. Both rooms had an en suite, while the master's bedroom boasted a walk-in closet. Though it was admittedly an apartment situated in the more expensive part of the neighborhood, in Mia's mind, at least it wasn't a whole mansion.

She whipped around as Paul walked into her bedroom, carrying what would be her mattress. The week before, she and Pepper already bought all the furniture, so all she had to really do was wait for everything to arrive. Now, all she needed was to arrange everything to her liking for the next two weeks, before school starts.

Paul placed the mattress into Mia's bed frame, and quickly removed the outer plastic. "Nearly done," he commented, tossing the now bundled-up plastic into their makeshift trash-bin. He then turned to his girlfriend. "Where are your sheets?"