𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the avengers

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑮 𝑳 𝑰 𝑻 𝑪 𝑯
❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒, both Maria and Paul first went to their respective homes. Maria was greeted by her aunt with kisses on the cheeks and questions about how everyone was doing, while Paul decided that his 'home' was Emily's house, where the rest of the pack were waiting for him.

On Maria's end, it was wholesome; her aunt had taken a day off and they spent the rest of the afternoon baking cookies and dancing to the latest songs on the radio. The cookies were then given to the patients in Forks Hospital's children's ward. Paul, on the other hand, was bombarded by questions, on what New York looks like in real life, about meeting Maria's family, staying in a multi-million-dollar building, and how lucky he was to have an excuse not to watch over Bella's house every night.

Eventually, the two found themselves back in each other's arms on Victoria Jarvis' Ligne Roset couch the next day.

"Back to school again tomorrow," Maria said, leaning her head on his chest. The two were relaxing in silence, watching the sunset through the living room's picture window. "Back to the vampire's den I go."