Chapter 11

Marinette's POV

I jump out of bed and race toward my closet. It is 5 AM and it is Christmas. I'm not going to wake up everybody else yet because I still have to finalize my gifts for them and make my Christmas themed desserts. And it was a lot of cookies because there were a lot of people coming. 

The Teen Titans were coming, Justice League, and a few other friends and Selina. I had a dress for the Christmas party because it is formal for some crazy reason. And me being in a rush, I just grabbed some clothes from my closet and threw them on not caring how my hair looked. 

(A/N: Just the shirt, shoes and pants

(A/N: Just the shirt, shoes and pants. No purse or sun glasses.)

I went to the kitchen and started baking. I made macaroons, cookies, and cake. All were different flavors. There was peppermint, snicker doodle, chocolate, vanilla and gingerbread. The cakes were chocolate and vanilla and the cookies and macaroons were the rest of the flavors. 

I set them aside with a note for Alfred and a note directed to my siblings that if they touch the desserts, they will hate the outcome. I went back to to my room and finished the final touches of my gifts for my family, Jon, Rachel, Kor'i and Mar'i. 

I wrapped them up and sneaked into the living room and placed them under the tree. I go back to my room and place my dress out and look at the time. Everybody should be in the living room by the time the guests arrive which won't be to long. 

There was a knock on my door and I open it and see Damian. "Morning Akhi. Can I help you with?" "I need some help choosing an outfit." I nod and go to his room and I look at the 3 outfits he was chosen. 

They all looked good but, I took each of them and help them up against him. "Here. This one looks the best on you and you can pair it with a nice watch or something." He nods and gives me a small smile. "Thank you, Ukhti." "You're welcome. Now I have to go get dressed." 

He nods and I walk out of the room and to mine and I grab a pair of heels to match with my dress and I hear the doorbell ring. Seriously, what do I need to be able to get ready. I swear if they are not in the living room, I will drag their asses out of bed. 

I walk to the door and open it. It was the Kents and the Teen Titans. "Hi! Come on in." I let them in and I hear the Titans grumbling about Bruce adopting more kids. I giggle, knowing that I haven't met them all. I've only met Rachel and Kor'i. 

I go to the living room and they follow. I notice that my family isn't in the living room except Damian and Alfred. I sigh and take a deep breath. "YOU GUYS BETTER GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE IN 5 MINUTES OR I WILL FORCEFULLY GET YOU DOWN HERE!" 

Damian shakes his head and chuckles. "I would feel bad for them if they didn't come down here but, I think they deserve it." I roll my eyes. "Very funny. I need to get them and then I will go get dressed. BTW, your suit looks nice. I chose right."