Chapter 14

1 week after the date~~~~Marinette's POV

It has been a full week after me and Jon's date and I am completely happy with him. It was the day of my concert and it was Mari's birthday. She was going to have a Princess themed party and I hated that I had to make an excuse that I had to be somewhere. 

I was seriously hating it right now. Jon was the only one that understood and helped me make up excuses. I am currently on my way to the concert hall and I see a bunch of people waiting at the entrance. I go backstage and I put on green contacts and keep my hair the same. 

I get my hair done in a braid and I get my make up done then I put on my outfit.

(A/N: I know this is Taylor Swift. And you can't blame me. She is one of my favorite singers. I love her angry songs. I can't live without them and ice cream and sweets.) 

I check to make sure my make up is the same and I think happy thoughts like me and Damian when we were little, Jon's eyes and Mother. You know things that make me calm. I could really use a hug from my family or something. 

It was almost time for me to go on stage and I quickly make sure all my songs were correct. It was my families favorite songs as well as Rachel's cause she is my future sister in law. It was actually just the girl's favorite songs but whatever. (A/N: I couldn't think for the boys.) I grab my microphone and walk out onto the stage. 

The crowd starts cheering and I smile and the music starts playing and I start singing.