Epilouge

Marinette's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror. It was my wedding day. My and Jon were getting married today. We were getting married after 4 years of dating. Today was the day we got engaged. I slip my crown onto my forehead. I study the dress that I had been working on for 6 months. 

I take a shaky breath and Tikki flies out

I take a shaky breath and Tikki flies out. "Don't worry Marinette! You look beautiful! Hopefully Jon doesn't pass out at the alter though..." I giggle and cup my hands. She lands inside and I kiss her forehead. "Thanks Tikki." 

"Oh! And here. It's a tradition for when my ladybugs get married. Not many of them do so I make sure to do this." She closes her eyes and flies around me, muttering a chant. I feel a slight burn on my arm and see a small ladybug tattoo on my shoulder. 

Tikki flies back in front of me and it holding a necklace. It was a solid back chain and a red locket. I cup my hands again and she places it in my hands. I open the locket and gasp. It was a picture of me and Tikki inside. I was 14 and we were laughing and having a good time. 

I smile and wipe my eyes. "Gods Tikki. You're gonna make me ruin my makeup." She giggles and wipes my eyes. I put the necklace on and smile. I pat my shoulder and she gasps. "I get to watch the wedding up close?! Thank you thank you thank you!" 

She flies in a twirl and then into my hair. I hear a knock and Dad poked his head in. He smiles at me and walks in. He hugs me and caresses my cheek. "My baby girl is growing up." I kiss his cheek. "I'm never to old to be your baby girl, Dad. Don't ever forget that." 

"I won't. And you look stunning." "Thanks. Is everybody ready?" "Yup. And it's almost time for me to walk you down the aisle." I giggle and nod. "Let's do this." 

~Jon's POV~

I stand at the alter and adjust my tie. Damian nudges me. "Don't forget to breathe." I furrow my brows. "Why?" My question was answered the moment Marinette walked out. Damian smirked. "That's why. Now breathe." Yeah Breathe. Wait what was breathing again?

Marinette stand across from me and I smile. She looked beautiful. 

~~~Time skip cause' your author doesn't know how to write a wedding~~~

"Do you Jon Kent take Marinette Wayne as your lawfully wedded wife?" 

"I do." 

"And do you Marinette Wayne take Jon Kent as your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"I do." 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." 

Marinette grabs my tie and pulls me down and kisses me. I slide my arms around her waist and she puts her around my neck. The crowd cheers and we pull away. She winks at me and gives a dazzling smile. 

I chuckle as we walk down the aisle. 

~~~Another time skip~~~

Marinette's POV

Me and Jon quietly walk toward the living room. I smile at Alfred and hold a finger to my lips. He nods and smiles. I adjust little Adira in my arms. I had just gotten back from the hospital and I was going to surprise my family.  

Jon grabs the door handle and quiet turns it. He opens the door and we walk in. Everybody was seated and nobody was facing our way. We smile and I open my mouth. "I would've though we would get a happier welcome than this. I did just come back from the hospital." 

Everybody shoots up and looks at me and Jon. Damian runs over and gives me a hug without crushing Adira. I smile and he looks at Adira. He looks at me and I smile. I hand him to her and he adjust her in his arms. 

I smile as he silently coos over her. Adira had pale skin, Jon's blue eyes, my freckles nose and mouth, and Jon's black hair instead of my blue/black hair. She was perfect. She yawns and opens her eyes. 

I hear Dick silently squealing and everybody takes turn holding Adira. I finally get her back (it's very unsettling watching your family play hot potato with your child. Just without throwing her in the air. I'd stab them for that.)

12 year old Mar'i hands her back to me and Adira coos. I rub my nose on her cheek and give her a kiss. "Now I'm excited for mine to pop out." I look a Rachel who was sitting on the couch. She was rubbing her 7 month pregnant belly. 

I giggle and shake my head. "Don't get to eager. It's hard pushing them out." "I'm part demon though. It shouldn't be that hard." I laugh. "It is. Trust me." She narrows her eyes at me and sticks her tongue out. 

I look at Damian, who was shaking his head. I think back to when I first go to Gotham and he found me crying on the rooftops. We got through everything together. Physically and mentally. In the League, physically. In Paris, mentally. In Gotham, both. 

We still have a lot to do together. Because he found me, I found my family, I found Jon and now I have a daughter. Where would I be without him? He catches me looking at him and cocks his head to the side. "What are you thinking about?" 

I shake my head and smile. "Where I would be without you. I don't think I would have all of this without you." He gives a small smile. "I wouldn't be here without you so I guess it's the same for both of us." He holds out his fist. 

I bumped mine against his. We speak in unison. "Trickster Twins, Deadly Duo, Demon Twins."

A/N: Story is done! I love y'all. I'm going to publish my other stories. Also, I'm coming up with sooo many Percy Jackson stories isn't driving me crazy. I have other stories too and I have requests and everything. I'm thinking I should just open a one-shot book and let y'all make requests. 

It would save me a lot of energy on worrying about how I would make the books. I'm gonna publish the chapter to one of my other books tomorrow probably. I'll post an announcement when it is out so keep checking your announcement notifications tomorrow! 

That's it! I love you guys!

~Danielle