Chapter 5: Christmas

-Dylan's POV-

Christmas Eve is finally here. I already picked out gifts for my mom, dad and julia. But not Y/n. I know she misses Selena, so I guess I could get her involved. but how? I texted her last night and booked her a flight on the most recent flight out here. She should be here in the next few hours if I'm not mistaken. I read the clock and it says "8:42 AM"

-Your POV-

Dylan and I have gotten really close latelly and I just know he's going to do something that will most definitely impress me; So I will do the same tonight I plan on spending my waking moments with dylan. he is coming over this morning to open the gifts I got for him and he's bringing over some gifts he got for me. His parents are on a ski trip and Julia is hanging out with her friends, so I asked Dylan if he wanted to spend christmas at my house and he nodded as his smile grew widely. I snapped out of thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. It was James.

" Mom, said to come downstairs to open gifts." I got up and headed down stairs to see Dylan sitting on the couch with tons on gifts with him. I sat down next to him, and said,

"Are these all for me?" reaching for the ones that were bigger.
"No, I came to your christmas so...I brought them for your family too." He said taking the gift from my hand and replacing it with his hand.
"I guess this is good too." I said looking at his hand.
James and my mom walk into the room.

"Aww how cute!" James said mockingly with girly voice. I rolled my eyes then hit James with a nearby pillow.

"Y/N! DON'T THROW THINGS AT JAMES!" My mom said with a raised voice while James stuck his tougue out at me. Dylan just sat there and laughed at our childish actions.

"Anyway can we open presents now?" I asked my mom trying to rush eveything.

"Yep, now all of you go stand by the tree so we can take pictures." my mom replied back ushering us to the tree.

We walked in front of the tree along with Dylan and smiled for the pictures.
"Now say "Christmas"!"
"Christmas!" we all said after like 50 pictures we opened gifts. Dylan handed gifts to my mom then James and I was last to recieve gifts.
I received A gift card to Rue 21 and PINK by my mom. I also recieved 2 not built bookshelves along with the "maze runner" book series and the "Harry Potter" book series. I Opened
Dylan gifts last. He got me a sketch book with a shading set, a record player with a bruno mars album and ed sheeran album, and a gold necklace with a quarts stone inside it.
"Thanks everyone most especially Dylan." I said hugging everyone and then kissing dylan on the cheek. Everyone threw away wrapping paper and headed to their rooms.

Dylan headed to my room with me.
"Dylan your gifts were perfect! Like how did you know about the record player?" I said while putting my arms around his neck and him putting his hands around my waist.
"You mention how you always wanted one when you saw mine and how everytime you started your car you play either "treasure by bruno mars" or " perfect by ed sheeran" so i figured I could get you those along with the record player. Just in case you didn't like those I got you a necklace with your birthstone." He smiled while looking into my eyes as he explained his reasoning.
"well I loved them you put a lot of thought into your gifts." I smiled then leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away saying.
"It has to be special remember?" He said while pecking my nose
"I'm really starting to regret saying that." I said while pulling away.
"I bet you are. Anyway, do you want help putting together these bookshelves?" Dylan said while walking over to the unassembled bookshelves.

"I guess so." I sat down on the floor and looked at the instructions and got up.
"wait where are you going?" dylan said with sad puppy dog eyes
"I got to go get the drill from the garage, I'll be back. Stay here." I walked out of the room and into the garage.

-Dylan's POV-

**Beep Beep**
-opens messages-

"hey Dylan, its selena. Just got in the cab on my way. But I just stopped to get some pizza for her.

"Okay see ya."

-closes messages-

I can't wait to see y/n's face when she sees Selena.
Y/N walks through the door holding some cookies hot chocolate and of course the drill.
" sorry it took me a while, after i got the drill my mom told me to bring some cookies up for us and I thought of the hot chocolate." She said while sitting down and handing me my cup along with a couple of the christmas sugar cookies.
" I ordered a pizza so it should be here soon." I said while smiling then taking a bite of the cookie. Y/N just made small glances at me while we put together the shelves.

She set up the record player and took the ed sheeran album out of the packaging and played perfect, she walked over to me and held out her hand,
"dance with me will you?" she smiled, god her smile and her face. Her beautiful face, how could I say no to her. I got up and placed my hands on her hips and she placed her arm around my neck. She was whispering in my ear, the lyrics she lightly sang sent tiggles up and down my spine. I leaned down toward her and tried to kiss her but she just moved her head causing me to kiss her cheek.
"It has to be perfect remember?" she said mocking me about what I said earlier.
"Screw perfect. I want to kiss you right nowwwwww." I said switching my deep voice into a childish voice while stretching out the "w". For extra effect I stuck out my bottom lip and did "sad eyes".

"You're right screw perfect. But wouldn't you rather screwing eachother?" She said winking and pulling away.
"again with the teasing." I said while walking to her bed and sitting down.

-Your POV-
Dylan and I finished putting up the bookshelves and next he played "talking to the moon by bruno mars" on the record player.

"I dare you to sing this entire song to the best of your ability."

"Since when did I agree to playing truth or dare?" I said moving my head bacck and forth while crossing my arms.

"Just do it. For meeeeeee?" Dylan said beggingly.

"Fine ill do it but only if you say please."

" okay yeah pleaseeeee." Dylan begging is just so cute
*song starts*

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back, I want you back
My neighbors think Im crazy
but they don't understand
you're all I had, You're all I had
At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself
talking to the moonnnnnn
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side
talking to me too
Or am I fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

*song continues*
I began to cry but I so quickly stopped and went back to singing.

-DING DONG-

"oh I guess the pizza is here!" Dylan said getting up from the bed, and grabbing my hand

"wait, why do I have to go? Its just pizza you can bring it into my room." I said while turning the record player off.

"The y/l/n house doesn't belong to the O'brien family so an O'Brien can't answer the door." he said trying to get me out of my room. I just rolled my eyes at him for dragging me out.

"your logic doesn't makes sense O'Brien." I said leaving my room and following dylan downstairs. Dylan insisted I opened the door the entire time I just glared at Dylan because he forced me out my room.

"Stop looking at me like that. If you're mad you'll forgive me."

"very unlikely." I stuck my tougue out and opened the door my eyes widened so Big.

A/N: Hey everyone I sort of took a mental break for like a week. Don't worry I am going to post 4 more chapters before I go back to school. I wanted to know if anyone was interested in being in this book or If I should make another boook with a different Celebrity? Also How was your Day? To conclude this authors note, HAPPY NEW YEARS 2021!!
(Also sorry if there are some spelling errors.)