Chapter 12

Y/N POV
"It's fine. I want you to watch."

Dylan turns his head to the side, putting me out of his eyeline. I walk up to him placing my hand on the cheek of his face.

"I want you to see me." Dylan takes my hand off of his face and steps back.

"I do see you. I do. I think you're beautiful. But we aren't even dating yet."

"So you think I'm beautiful? Are you kidding me?!"

"What? You are Beautiful."

"Dylan. Every boy who ever laid eyes on me told me I was beautiful. They all looked at me the same way. You looked at me differently. I love the way you look at me. I thought you were different. I wanted you to be different." I sat down on his bed and buried my face in my hands.

Dylan sat next to me and covered me with a blanket. "No other girl had caught my attention before you. You say I'm different. I say you are rare. No other guy can satisfy any of your needs like I can. I'm glad you weren't paying attention when you were running because now I don't know what to do if I had to lose you. You don't understand how you make me feel. Everytime I see you I forget how to breathe, when you kiss me it courses through my body like electricity and the ground falls from under my feet. Has any guy who ever laid eyes on you ever told you that?"

"No, you would be the first."

"Hopefully the last." His eyes grow big. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes you did." I pull Dylan into a kiss.

"One day I'll marry you." He murmurs against my mouth, and softly he pulls at it with his teeth. I moan, and he smiles. I pull away from Dylan and his lips linger on waiting for more. He whimpers.

"That day won't be happening anytime soon until we reach a date first." I kissed him once more. He makes an attempt to spiral us into a makeout session. Once again I pull away.

"Pleaseeeee" He says while making puppy dog eyes.

"I would love to believe me but I need to get dressed. Do you want to help me with that?" I say standing up and walking over to the closet.

"Yes." He says enthusiastically and jumps up off of the bed as well.

Dylan walks over to me and I turn around with my back facing him.

"Now unzip me slowly so it doesn't get stuck. Okay?" I get no response. "Dyl? Are you listening?"

"Sorry I got distracted by your shoulders."

"Dylan, I really need you to pay attention."

"All I heard was,'' You need me."

"Yeah..to pay attention."

"Okay Y/N I can do that."

"Unzip me slowly so the zipper doesn't get stuck alright?"

"Don't worry I got this." Dylan takes a deep breath. I feel him starting to unzip my dress. "Uh Oh."

"DYLAN! Please don't say it's stuck."

"I'm just playing y/n, calm down." He finishes unzipping me and lays kisses on my shoulders down my back.

I didn't have a bra on, just laced panties. I slip the dress down to my ankles and step out, moving the dress to the side. "Hand me those clothes please."

I turn around. And Dylan's eyes go big.

"Have you ever seen breasts before?"

"I have. Just not in person."