Part 18

Y/N POV

"I did." He smirks. He did. He rented a limo. That's cute. If I didn't already think we were going on a date, this would've been the pusher. "Now that you see that this isn't a joke to kidnap you, please tell me what you were going to do."

I turn around to face him. "I'm going to kiss you." I lean in forward-reaching up to his lips and smirk. I see his cheeks getting redder as I inch closer and closer to his face. I tease and I pull away. "But I'm not."

"I didn't think you would. I've never met someone who would willingly kiss their kidnapper." He says laughing it off.

"Well if my kidnapper looked anything like you I would. Let's not limit the possibilities." I say walking over to the limo.

"I don't want you to kiss anyone who isn't me. Even if they looked like me." Whatever this emotion he is wearing right now, I like it. Seriously it should be bottled. Trade Marked even. Dylan Obrien, Jealous yet protective. I'd buy it.

Ahead of me is the driver, he's young probably like 3 years older than Dylan and me. He is wearing a blue suit, he looks like he works out because his muscle is definitely making his suit look tight. His hair is a sandy red, recently cut. He doesn't give me a name so I'll call him ginger.

"Whatever you say bubs." The driver opens the door and allows Dylan and I to enter. The inside is absolutely beautiful. Rhinestones in the ceiling and a champagne bar with mini lights spaced out throughout the entire vehicle.

-About 10 minutes later-

I'm so excited to see where we are going. My leg keeps bouncing, the more I'm in this car the more anxious I get.

"Y/n are you okay? Do you need your medication?" He places a hand on my knee.

"I'm fine Dyl. I just don't like the idea of not knowing where I'm going. That also goes with my fear of getting lost and not knowing how to get home. It's bad I've had many nightmares where I take the wrong street and try to get home but ultimately end up farther from my house and then my phone dies-" I look at my phone." It's on 86 percent, but what if we do get lost? I might have needed the extra 14 percent. And My God, would you please tell me where we are going?"

"Sorry gorgeous I can't do that. Every portion of this date will be surprised." Realizing what he had said he shuts his mouth real quick and turns the opposite direction looking away from me.

"Aha, so this is a date. I should have bet money on it." I pump a fist in the air without hitting the rooftop of the limo.

The slider door window that connects us with the driver opens.
"Mr. Obrien. We have arrived at the first destination."

"Thank you, Ian." Oh, his name is Ian. That's good to know. Maybe I can still call him 'The ginger', probably not.

The limo comes to a complete stop. Ian opens the door, Dylan gets out first and he stands outside and holds out his hand helping me out. I fix my dress and then grab his hand.

We are definitely overdressed for this place. It's an aquarium. This has got to be a new one.

We both walk into the place hand in hand. We enter a part of the aquarium where the water is above us in an arch. I hate sharks but these seem so peaceful. The fishes moving in groups, the little manmade reefs, everything, it just is all so beautiful.

Dylan keeps glancing at me, taking long pauses, and smiling at me. I look over at him and place a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you so much for bringing me here." I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arm through his. We stand there for a bit just admiring the view.