Chapter 2

I headed out for my run, I was wearing light blue leggings with white joggers over it, a white sports bra and some light blue tennis shoes. My hair was tied up in a bun and and I plugged my earplugs in and started playing sweater weather for a 1 hour loop. I started with some light jogging and picked up the speed to a full sprint when I was ready. Running cleared so many thing for me all I was thinking then was if I can still play in sports teams, I guess I was think so much I just forgot I was running. Note to myself dont run with your eyes closed, you will hit someone! And that's exactly what I did I hit a Boy! I paused for a second realized what I did, and I leaned down,
" im so sorry, Are you okay? I should have never closed my eyes, I'm Sorry. I can be so clumsy sometimes. Im Sorry." I felt so bad I think I said Sorry a Million times, I face palmed myself because I probably just hit someone who will now hate me FOREVER. Then he looked back up at me seeing how bad I felt with his Beautiful warm brown eyes, and got up. He got up and I helped him, He smiled at me and said,
" No worries I think I'll be fine" he started to walk and I could see he was limping,
"No, you're not. I'll help you home" I said grabbing his torso while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"well I guess thats fine but you dont even know me, I could be a serial Killer for all you know." he said, And then I looked at him and said
"I guess you probably could but youre kinda too cute for a serial killer." My faced turned a little red after i said that. I think he noticed, then he said
" so you think I'm cute huh." he said while winking and chuckling.
"You're Attractive, I guess but I think its going to your head, you might have a concusion." i said while laughing and I turned away.
"If I have a concusion, Im glad you were the one to help me even though you caused this whole thing." he laughed and I laughed to. It felt like forever walking, so I had asked him,
"how far is you house?" he laughed a bit and said pretty far but my car is right there, so if you want to drive me home you can." he said looking at me and we started walking toward the blue jeep. I helped him into the passenger seat, then i went around to side to the drivers seat. i tried to open it but it was locked, I knocked on thee window and saw him rolll the window down while he smiled.
"yesssssssss?" him stretching out the "s"I raised an eyebrow.
"why cant I come in? I asked still trying to open the door.
"well I dont even know your name, so I can't just let anybody drive my precious jeep right here." he said tapping the dashboard
"Okay, Nice to meet you, my name Y/N and I really need to take you home. So can I drive your Precious jeep?"
"hello Y/N my name is Dylan O'Brien and you can now drive my Precious Jeep." he said smiling while he unlocked the door. I got in the drivers seat and started following his directions.
"So Y/N what high school are you going to?"
" Wow O'Brien, first my name, Now my high school, what is this 20 question?" I said while laughing
" oh sorry nevermind, Im asking way to much information." dylan said while looking down and staring at his hands.
"I'm going to Mira Costa High school."
I said smiling.
"turn here, No way you're good to the same school as me."
"Really, It wont be just me though, My brother James is attending Mira Costa with me as well."
"thats so cool, Does he play any sports?" dylan Asked pointing to his house.
"Woah...Dylan... Your house..."
"Is amazing I know, Hey Y/N?" waving his hand in front of my face.
"huh? oh sorry your house just looks so beautiful." I did nothing but gaze at it the entire time.
"wait till you see the inside, Do you want to come in?" I never thought I could open my eyes that big but when Dylan asked me that all i could say was " Are you sure, I mean yes, But are you sure?" I looked kinda confused but at the same time I really did so Dylan nodded.
"yeah come on lets go" he opened his door and then all of the sudden his limp was gone, his was walking on his own.
"how come your limp is gone?" I questioned.
"oh that, I never actually had one. I just wantd to hang out with the pretty girl." he said smiling and then reaching for my hand. I think my heart skipped a beat or something. But I didnt mind so much, for some reason with him everything just felt safe and comfortable.
"Dylan, your place looks freaking awesome!" all I could do was admire the hardwood floor and arcitecture.
"you think this is cool, wait till you see my room." Dylan pulled my hand upstairs and then opened his room door." Tada, welcome to Casa de Dylan" holding his arms in a presenting way.
"dude, You are living the life. The Bookshelf, the Tv, the pictures, everything is here." Then someone knocked on the door.
"Dylan i see you brought a guest will they be joining us for dinner? Said His mom
"Hi, Im Y/N nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand
"Wow dyl, finally you bring someone over and they have manners. Hi Im Julia, Dylan's cooler sister." Julia says shaking my hand.
"Hi Julia. Are you going to Mira Costa as well?"
"No, I already graduated.But Im assuming you are."
" you assume correct." I say nodding my head.
" Alright enough with the meet and greets, Lets go eat." Dylan says waving us out of the room. We head down stairs and sit at the dinner table. Dylan pulls my chair and tells me to sit there. He leaves the room and comes back with a plate and utensils, placing them where I am. Then takes a seat next to me.
"so My mom, Is apparently making a surprise dinner so be prepared" He says smiling at me. Then his mom walks out of the kitchen and places everything on the table.
"Dinner is served. Now lets eat"

***Skipping Dinner***
"thanks everyone for having me." I say.
" your are welcome, Y/N come back really soon, Okay? His Mom and Dad say hugging me, and waving me out the door to the driveway.
"Okay, Bye everyone." I said putting my earplugs in and playing "ugly heart by G.R.L" and as soon as the song starts Dylan taps my shoulder.
"Are you really about to run back home?" he said with a smirk
"yeah I guess so." i said smiling back.
" well last time you were running and listening to music you hit someone because you closed your eyes. So let me take you home." he said crossing his fingers.
"Okay i guess thats fine" Dylan and i got into his jeep and he drove me back home. On the way there we passed the place where i hit him and he said
"look at the scene of the accident" then he chuckled a bit and finally we arrived to my house.
"thanks for driving me back."
"oh that it was nothing, See you tomorrow." Dylan said with a thumbs up.
" oh right, Im starting tomorrow. How do you know that you will see me though?"
" I just have a feeling" he said smiling.
"okay" I turned around and walked to my front door and when I looked back he was still looking at me. I opened the door then waved to him and he drove off.
***later around 10 pm***

"oh my god, he was so cute, he had hazel brown eyes and he was wearing a red plaid shirt. he even drove me home." I said pacing around the phone.
"thats cool Y/N but we have 2 different time zones and Im really tired so I got to go." Selena said while yawning.
"okay Selly bye, Love you, Tell everyone I mis them." I hung up right after and laid down myself.

*beep Beep* my phone got a notification

-Opens Twitter-

*new follower*

@dylanobrien

*new message*

from dylan:

Hey Y/N, I think you left your braclete at my house. Can i bring it over tomorrow?

to Dylan:

Oh my god, I didnt even kniw I lost it. That would be great, Thank you so much. :)

From Dylan:

No problem. Goodnight. :)

*closes Twitter and sets Alarm*

A/N: hey everyone I hope evryone enjoyed the 2nd chapter as much as I enjoyed writting it. Leave feedback in the comments and questions if you have any.

-Isis