Dating?

Tweeks POV

  So Craig got in trouble for ditching school. But I thought it was kinda cute cause he explained that he only ditched so he could see me. But sadly when he got in trouble he had to go home. But didn't stop him from calling me.

"Hey Tweek, sorry I had to go." Craig said sounding kinda guilty.

"N-no it's fine, at least we got to s-see each other today." I reply happy.

"Yeah, I even got two kisses from you.~" He says in a husky voice.

I feel my face turn red. Did he really have to call me out like that?! Then I started to hear Craig laughing on the other line.

"I bet I embarrassed you."

"NGH! N-No, lies!" I yelled.

"Whatever you say honey.~"

God damn it he's saying it again...wait...sense we like each other or whatever, are we dating? I might have to ask him but I really don't want to at the same time.

"Hey Tweek you ok? You went silent."  Craig asks

"OH! Y-Yeah I'm fine. J-just thinking." I reply

"About?" He asks

"N-nothing..." I lie

"I have some feeling like your lying Babe? Should I come over?~" Craig teases.

"b-babe..." I whisper. Maybe I should ask.

"C-Craig I have a q-quick question."

"Yes?"

" A-are we..." I stop to take a deep breath "dating?" I finally say. It got quiet for a few minutes.

"C-Craig?" I say nervously.

"Hey! Sorry I was thinking, um this sounds like something we should talk about face to face. How about you and me meet tommorw and talk?"

I get nervous. Does this mean I could get rejected?! Maybe he'll never come and it was for jokes?! Maybe-

"Tweek?"

I snap back to reality.

"Y-yes." 

"I got to go. Love you honey.~" then he hung up. Was it really a good Idea to ask? I guess I'll find out tommorw.

                          ~Morning~

"Tweek!~ Craig's here to see you!~" I hear my mom yell. So like....i was still in bed.....i didnt want to get up. But It seems like I have too.

I get out of bed and yawn. I hear my mom call me again so I yelled out that id be coming down soon.

I get dressed, brush my teeth, and try to brush my hair....i broke the brush...again. After all that I was done and got down stairs. Craig was on the couch talking to my mom. He turns around and sees me "Hey Tweek." He says smiling. "Oh Tweek we were just talking about you!" My mom laughs "O-oh haha!" I laugh nervously. Both Craig and my mom look at me funny "Ok? So it was nice talking to you Mrs Tweak and now ima just steal your son for the day and I'll return him later." Craig says grabbing my arm and waving at my mother. "Ok. Bye Craig, Bye Tweek." My mom laughs and then I was pulled out of my house by the arm.

"S-Slow down C-Craig!" I panic. Craig ran out of the house pulling my arm. He was trying to get us to run but I felt kinda tired. "C-Craig!" I yell out hoping Craig hears. Thankfully he did.
He stopped running and turned to look at me "I-Im tired. D-dont run." I say "Craig let go of my arm and said "Ok just follow me." He smiled.

Craig seems really happy and nervous. What is happening that I don't know about? After a while we were at the South Park pond or whatever it was, I honestly don't go out to much. Craig sits me down on the bench and he sat next to me. "So about yesterday.." Craig says as he turns to look at me.

Oh god it's happening todays the day thing might end up changing between me and him.

Craig continued on what he was saying "When you asked if we were dating..I know I like to say weird things a lot like we are but...I honestly don't know either  but.. I wanna ask you something?" He says gently grabbing hold of my hand. "W-What is it?" I twitch hoping it nothing bad that might end up killing me.

"Will you be my Boyfriend Tweek Tweak?"

Everything around us stop. Me and Craig were just staring into eachothers eyes. Me not saying anything. And him waiting for me to say something.

"Tweek?" Craig asked squeezing my hand. I still was speechless. I never been asked that before. What do I say? What do I do? Should I tell him to give me time? But honestly I'd rather have an answer now so I don't worry later. But again what do I say? I do like him and want to be with him more but how do i say it.

"TWEEK?!" I heard Craig yell I snap back from my thinking and look back and Craig. He was madly blushing and looked kinda mad "Bro what are you thinking about?! Or are you ignoring me?! Cause honestly what I asked you was kinda hard to say for how serious it is?!" Aww he's embarrassed and serious about it. That's cutes. I giggle. Craig gave me a confused face still red on his face "W-Well I was trying to think of a g-good way to answer you but you don't seem patient about i-it." I laugh. "T-the answer is yes!" I smile. Craig smiled and hugged me. I got on his lap to get comfortable and hugged back. We let go and look at eachother. We both leaned in and kissed. It felt special. Something to always remember. It was our first kiss in our new relationship.

Everything is perfect now.

We stop and keep looking at each other "I love you Tweek." "I love you to Craig." Omg I didn't stutter. We spend the whole day together talking and making out. When it became night Craig dropped me off at my house. He held my hands and kissed me good night.

I stand by my door to make sure he goes inside his house first cause I'm paranoid and when he got in, I got in mine too. My mom was in the kitchen with my dad. They seemed to be having a serious conversation so I didn't bother the both of them and went to my room. Right when I was going to bed I got a text from Craig

Good night honey❤

I smile and replied back

Good night Craig❤

Afterwards I went to bed happy.

1115 words sorry for making it short I wanted to post today for New Year's eve or New Year in which I did. I feel so proud and tired. My sleep schedule is messed up again and I'm hoping to fix that before school starts again or ima look like I fought somebody. But whatever Happy New Year's eve/ Happy New Year!!!